1. Which three types of bonds help tertiary structures maintain their shape?
- Ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, covalent bonds and hydrogen bonds
- Covalent peptide bonds and disulphide bonds
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the amino group acidic or basic?
3. Which type of bond holds the beta pleated sheet together?
- Hydrogen bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds
4. What bond is formed when amino acids join together by condensation?
- A covalent peptide bond
- An ionic peptide bond
- A disulphide bond
- A glycosidic bond
5. What is a polypeptide?
- A multiple peptide bond
- A larger structure consisting of multiple amino acids
- A bond between two amino acids
Similar Biology resources: