1. Which three types of bonds help tertiary structures maintain their shape?
- Covalent peptide bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, covalent bonds and hydrogen bonds
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. A quaternary structure is made up of ________ polypeptide chain
- More than one
3. Keratin contains many _______ between polypeptide chains adding strength.
- Ionic bonds
- Disulphide bridges
- Glycosidic bonds
4. How is a peptide bond formed?
- Two amino acids are joined by a protein chain
- Two amino acids are joined by a condensation reaction
- Two amino acids are joined by a hydrolysis reaction
5. What is the formula of the amino group?
Similar Biology resources: