1. Which three types of bonds help tertiary structures maintain their shape?
- Ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, covalent bonds and hydrogen bonds
- Covalent peptide bonds and disulphide bonds
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. An enzyme is an example of a _______ structure
3. What is the formula of the acid group?
4. The function of a protein is determined by its _______ structure
5. How is a peptide bond formed?
- Two amino acids are joined by a protein chain
- Two amino acids are joined by a condensation reaction
- Two amino acids are joined by a hydrolysis reaction
Similar Biology resources: