1. Which bonds hold the alpha helix together?
- Hydrogen bonds between the -NH and -CO groups
- Hydrogen bonds between the -NH groups
- Ionic bonds
- Covalent peptide bonds
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. A quaternary structure is made up of ________ polypeptide chain
- More than one
3. Is the acid group acidic or basic?
4. What bond is formed when amino acids join together by condensation?
- A disulphide bond
- A covalent peptide bond
- An ionic peptide bond
- A glycosidic bond
5. What is a polypeptide?
- A larger structure consisting of multiple amino acids
- A bond between two amino acids
- A multiple peptide bond
Similar Biology resources: