1. What is a protein?
- More than one polypeptide chain
- Something made of amino acids which has a distinct biological function
- A chain of amino acids
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. When one chain folds over on itself, this produces a __________
- Beta-pleated sheet
- Alpha helix
- Double pleated sheet
3. How is a peptide bond formed?
- Two amino acids are joined by a protein chain
- Two amino acids are joined by a condensation reaction
- Two amino acids are joined by a hydrolysis reaction
4. What is a polypeptide?
- A multiple peptide bond
- A larger structure consisting of multiple amino acids
- A bond between two amino acids
5. The function of a protein is determined by its _______ structure
Similar Biology resources: