1. Which bonds hold the alpha helix together?
- Covalent peptide bonds
- Hydrogen bonds between the -NH and -CO groups
- Ionic bonds
- Hydrogen bonds between the -NH groups
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. The function of a protein is determined by its _______ structure
3. What is the formula of the acid group?
4. An enzyme is an example of a _______ structure
5. When one chain folds over on itself, this produces a __________
- Double pleated sheet
- Beta-pleated sheet
- Alpha helix
Similar Biology resources: