1. What do amino acids contain?
- Carbon, oxygen, nitrogen (+ phosphorous)
- Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen (+ sulphur)
- Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the formula of the amino group?
3. An enzyme is an example of a _______ structure
4. The function of a protein is determined by its _______ structure
5. Which three types of bonds help tertiary structures maintain their shape?
- Covalent peptide bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, hydrogen bonds and disulphide bonds
- Ionic bonds, covalent bonds and hydrogen bonds
Similar Biology resources: