1. Which is the maximum imprisonement for ABH?
- 10 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 5 months
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case stated that, 'ABH is not limited to harm to the skin, flesh and bones of vicitm'?
- R v Venna
- DPP v Smith
- R v Chan-fook
- DPP v A
3. Which is the mens rea for ABH?
- To recklessly cause ABH.
- There is no need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or battery.
- Intention to cause ABH.
- There is need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or batter.
4. Which is the point of law from DPP v Smith?
- Cutting hair can amount to ABH
- Touching clothes can amount to ABH
- Gave the the mens rea of ABH
- Psychiatric harm can amount to ABH
5. Which two cases confirmed the mens rea of ABH?
- R v Roberts and R v Savage
- R v Lamb and R v Constanza
- R v Roberts and R v Chan-fook
- R v Chan-fook and R v DDP v Smith