1. Which is an example case for the actus reus of ABH?
- R v Fagan
- R v Roberts
- R v Mowatt
- R v Venna
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two cases support that ABH includes clinical psychiatric illness?
- DPP v A and R v Grimshaw
- R v Chan-fook and R v Ireland
- R v Ireland and DDP v A
- DPP v A and R v Lamb
3. Which is the maximum imprisonement for ABH?
- 6 years
- 10 years
- 5 years
- 5 months
4. Which is the mens rea for ABH?
- There is no need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or battery.
- To recklessly cause ABH.
- There is need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or batter.
- Intention to cause ABH.
5. Which section is ABH?
- S47 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861
- S47 Offences Against the Person Act 1860
- S47 Criminal Justice Act 1998