1. Which is an example case for the actus reus of ABH?
- R v Venna
- R v Mowatt
- R v Roberts
- R v Fagan
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two cases confirmed the mens rea of ABH?
- R v Chan-fook and R v DDP v Smith
- R v Lamb and R v Constanza
- R v Roberts and R v Savage
- R v Roberts and R v Chan-fook
3. Which are the facts for the case of R v Roberts?
- The defendant threw a drink over her husband's girlfriend and she accidentally cut the girls wrist.
- The victim was sacred of the aggressive defendant and jumped out a house window.
- The defendant gave a lift to a girl in his car and touched her clothes. Causing her to jump out the car, injuring herself.
- The defendant made a number of unwanted phone calls to the vicitm.
4. Which case stated that, 'ABH is not limited to harm to the skin, flesh and bones of vicitm'?
- DPP v Smith
- R v Chan-fook
- R v Venna
- DPP v A
5. Which is the mens rea for ABH?
- There is no need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or battery.
- To recklessly cause ABH.
- There is need to intend the further harm which is caused as a result of an assault or batter.
- Intention to cause ABH.