1. Which case stated that, 'ABH is not limited to harm to the skin, flesh and bones of vicitm'?
- DPP v Smith
- R v Chan-fook
- R v Venna
- DPP v A
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are the facts for the case of R v Roberts?
- The defendant gave a lift to a girl in his car and touched her clothes. Causing her to jump out the car, injuring herself.
- The victim was sacred of the aggressive defendant and jumped out a house window.
- The defendant made a number of unwanted phone calls to the vicitm.
- The defendant threw a drink over her husband's girlfriend and she accidentally cut the girls wrist.
3. Which two cases support that ABH includes clinical psychiatric illness?
- R v Chan-fook and R v Ireland
- R v Ireland and DDP v A
- DPP v A and R v Grimshaw
- DPP v A and R v Lamb
4. Which is the maximum imprisonement for ABH?
- 10 years
- 5 months
- 5 years
- 6 years
5. Which two cases confirmed the mens rea of ABH?
- R v Roberts and R v Savage
- R v Lamb and R v Constanza
- R v Roberts and R v Chan-fook
- R v Chan-fook and R v DDP v Smith