1. is this a new right application of C/D:
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the definition of: any behaviour by young people that causes disruption this can include serious crime as well as misbehaviour such as truanting
- juvenile delinquency
3. is this an application of the new right idea of the family true or false: Two basic functions of the family – primary socialisation and the stabilisation of adult personalities.
4. what is the definition of: The New Right is argued to be this because its ideas are tied up in economics and politics. As an approach it focuses on how things ought to be and provide practical policies for achieving it
- Political Functionalism
- Traditional family values
- Individual responsibility
- Culture of dependency
5. is this a new right application for C/D: Crime and deviance are necessary and inevitable parts of society (Durkheim).
Similar Sociology resources: