1. what is the definition of: any behaviour by young people that causes disruption this can include serious crime as well as misbehaviour such as truanting
- juvenile delinquency
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. is this a new right application for beliefs: Origin of religion as a force for social solidarity (Durkheim).
3. is this a new right application for C/D: Crime and deviance are necessary and inevitable parts of society (Durkheim).
4. is this an application of the new right idea of the family true or false: The traditional nuclear family is under threat due to increased permissiveness and a moral decline within society leading to increased family diversity
5. what is the definitio of The moral and social values traditionally maintained and affirmed within a family. (The belief that the nuclear family is essential in the primary socialisation of its young eg. No sex before marriage, female has an expressiv
- Political Functionalism
- Nanny state
- Traditional family values
- Culture of dependency
Similar Sociology resources: