1. what is the definitio of The moral and social values traditionally maintained and affirmed within a family. (The belief that the nuclear family is essential in the primary socialisation of its young eg. No sex before marriage, female has an expressiv
- Culture of dependency
- Political Functionalism
- Traditional family values
- Nanny state
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. is this a new right application of beliefs: Secularisation has led to a decline in moral values and increased permissiveness
3. is this a new right application for C/D: Crime and deviance are necessary and inevitable parts of society (Durkheim).
4. is this a new right application education true or false: Role of the education system in meeting the needs of wider society – education and training.
5. is this a new right application education true or false: Marketisation has produced increased parental choice in types of schools via the use of league tables etc
Similar Sociology resources: