1. In Raindrop Prelude, the key changes from D flat major to C sharp minor. What is the special word for this modulation?
- Enharmonic Tonic Minor
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of singer sings 'Something's Coming'? Soprano, Alto, Tenor or Bass
3. What time period is 'And the Glory of the Lord' from?
- anything other than the baroque era
4. Name one special effect which is used in 'Grace'
- either EQ, delay, flanger
- do not accept any other answers
5. What type of music was used as sample in 'Why does my Heart feel so Bad?'
- do not accept any other answer
Similar Music resources: