1. How do you work out the Mr of a substance?
- mol x mass
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a standard solution?
- A solution of a known concentration
- A solution with a standardised volume
- A solution of a known volume
- A solution with a standardised concentration
3. How do you calculate the concentration of a solution?
- moles/volume (cm^3)
- moles/volume (dm^3)
- volume (dm^3)/moles
- volume (cm^3)/moles
4. The Avogadro constant, 6 x 10^x, tells you how many particles there are in 1 mol of substance. What is x?
5. What volume does 1 mol of gas at RTP occupy?
- 1 dm^3
- 24 dm^3
- 24000 dm^3
- 24 cm^3