- Created by: KayshaN
- Created on: 11-10-18 14:21
1. Kinase enzymes..?
- Catalyse addition of phosphate
- Catalyse removal of phosphate
- Catalyse polymerisation reaction
- Catalyse breakdown of proteins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Breaking down, dipeptide into two amino acids.
3. Which is an examle of ireversable enzymes inhibition?
- HIV treatment
4. The sequnece of amino acids
5. Why are Electrostatic interactions important?
- Stop the wrong cells from binding
- For Protein surface, bind together (enzymes)
- Keep us standing up