1. Aldehyde/Ketone group reacts with ? closing the ring.
- Carbonyl group
- Hydroxyl group
- Carboxyl group
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the monosaccharide sub units of lactose?
- Galactose and Glucose
- Glucose and Fructose
- Glucose or Glucose
3. What is the basic formula of carbohydrates?
4. 99% of atomes in the human body?
5. What does ionic bonding mean?
- Molecules share electrons in outer shell
- Gain and Loss of electrons forming ions
- Interaction between H and O atoms