1. What were Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht fighting for?
- They wanted to make germany a communist country and get rid of Ebert
- They were angry with the Government for surrendering
- They were trying to make a point that Germany was better for the Kaiser
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is article 48?
- The president could make a law in an emergency without the support of the Reichstag.
- The president can get his own help if he wants to
- The president had the power to stop a law being passed
3. How long is the president in Germany in power for?
4. How many men were Germany allowed in their re-sized army?
- 100,000 men
5. How many submarines were Germany allowed?