1. What happened in the Kapp Putsch
- They captured a government office and burnt it down
- There was a general uprising and strike by all German workers
- Lots of people were shot and killed by the Freikorps
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How old did you have to be to vote?
3. What is article 48?
- The president had the power to stop a law being passed
- The president could make a law in an emergency without the support of the Reichstag.
- The president can get his own help if he wants to
4. Where was the Kapp Putsch?
5. How many men were Germany allowed in their re-sized army?
- 100,000 men