1. Who benefited from Hyper inflation?
- people with loans
- business men
- people with life savings
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Rentenmark?
- a new political party
- the new currency
- a new crisis
3. What was proportional representation?
- You got equal amount of seats as you did votes.
- When a party had to get 10 votes for one seat
- A political party
4. What is article 48?
- The president could make a law in an emergency without the support of the Reichstag.
- The president can get his own help if he wants to
- The president had the power to stop a law being passed
5. How many submarines were Germany allowed?