1. What is the name of the asexual spores produced by zygomycota?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of a microbe that requires salt to grow?
- Extreme halophile
3. Which of these is a method of fungal reproduction?
- Asexual reproduction by simple cell division
- Binary fission
4. Which type of immune cell does not come from a myeloid progenitor?
- T cells
- Mast cells
5. Which bacterium causes the plague?
- Bacillus pestis
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Yersinia pestis
- Yersinia aureus
- Taenia spp.