1. Which of these is not a type of fungi?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the enzyme produced by some organisms which neutralises superoxide free radicals (O2-)
- superoxide dismutase
- oxide mutase
- superoxide mutase
3. What helps DNA stay coiled in microbes that can tolerate high temperatures?
- reverse DNA-gyrase
4. Which of the following sexually transmitted infections can cause ulceration?
- Bacterial vaginosis
5. Which of the following does NOT apply to the lysogenic cycle in viruses?
- Can be activated by stress multiplying
- Viral DNA is incorporated into the host's genome
- The viral DNA replicates when the host cell divides
- The host cell is killed by the virus
- No virus particles are produced