1. What chemical do Natural Killer (NK) cells use to punch holes in the infected cell membrane?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a plasmodium which can cause malaria?
- Plasmodium vivax
- Plasmodium malariae
- Plasmodium falciparum
- Plasmodium falvivax
- Plasmodium ovale
3. Which of the following does NOT apply to the lysogenic cycle in viruses?
- Can be activated by stress multiplying
- The viral DNA replicates when the host cell divides
- The host cell is killed by the virus
- Viral DNA is incorporated into the host's genome
- No virus particles are produced
4. What is the name of a microbe that requires salt to grow?
- Extreme halophile
5. What is the optimum temperature of a psychrophile? (in degrees C)