1. What is the name of the enzyme produced by some organisms which neutralises superoxide free radicals (O2-)
- superoxide dismutase
- superoxide mutase
- oxide mutase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which pH do fungi grow best in?
3. Which of the following is a consequence of the foodborne disease listeriosis?
- Typhoid fever
4. Which of the following is not a bacterial respiratory diseases?
5. Which of the following does NOT apply to the lysogenic cycle in viruses?
- The viral DNA replicates when the host cell divides
- Viral DNA is incorporated into the host's genome
- No virus particles are produced
- The host cell is killed by the virus
- Can be activated by stress multiplying