1. Which of the following sexually transmitted infections is caused by fungi?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What helps DNA stay coiled in microbes that can tolerate high temperatures?
- reverse DNA-gyrase
3. What is the water activity (Aw) of pure water?
4. Which are the three main types of lichens?
- Mycorrhizae, fungal and crustose
- Crustose, foliose and fruticose
- foliose, crustose and lichose
- Algae, crustose and vegitose
- Fruiticose, mycotose and lichose
5. Which of these are the two types of transmission possible by a vector?
- Vehicle and mechanical
- Chemical and biological
- Mechanical and biological
- Mechanical and chemical
- Indirect and passive