1. What is the name given to hyphae without cross walls?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The influenza virus has a single-stranded RNA genome present in how many segments?
3. Which of these is not a type of fungi?
4. Which are the three main types of lichens?
- Fruiticose, mycotose and lichose
- Algae, crustose and vegitose
- Crustose, foliose and fruticose
- Mycorrhizae, fungal and crustose
- foliose, crustose and lichose
5. Which bacterial foodborne disease produces heat stable and heat labile enterotoxins?
- Bacillus cereus
- Campylobacter jejuni
- E. coli