- Created by: Psych951
- Created on: 05-05-18 13:54
1. Which of these factors has the biggest influence on initial attraction?
- Physical attractiveness
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these factors does not determine whether one makes a personal or situational attribution?
3. What are the three components of Sternberg's triangular theory of achieving consumate love?
- Connection, attraction and intimacy
- Intimacy, passion and commitment
- Commitment, connection and attraction
- Passion, commitment and attraction
4. Compliance is a surface change in behaviour which isn't associated wth underlying cognitive changes. What type of compliance technique is asking for more from someone after they comply to a small request.
- Norm of reciprocity
5. Which of these statements defines explicit prejudice?
- Negative attitudes based on categorisation that we have control over.
- Mental representations and characterisation of whole groups
- Negative attitudes based on categorisation that arise automatically and are hidden from expression
- Negative attitudes about someone based on groups they may identify with