1. We help other people in hope that they will help us or someone we are related to, helping our genetics to survive. What type of inter-personal dynamic is this?
- Norm of reciprocity
- Reciprocal altruism
- Kin selection
- Norm of social responsibility
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a mental set?
- Readiness to perceive stimuli in a certain way
- Information we obtain first has the biggest effect on impressions
- Labelling and evaluating assumptions associated with the label
- Expectations towards a person can cause the person to behave in a way that confirms expectations
3. What is the five-step bystander intervention process?
- Vested interest - Responsibility - Emergency - Self-efficacy - Cost-benefit
- Notice - Emergency - Responsibility - Self-efficacy - Decision
- Vested interest - Responsibility - Emergency - Self-efficacy -Decision
- Notice - Responsibility - Self-efficacy - Cost-benefit - Decision
4. Which of these is not a psychological cause of aggression?
- Attribution of intentionality
5. Stereotypes are often resistant to change. How can we explain why this occurs?
- Neither social identity or realistic conflict theory
- Social identity and realistic conflict theory
- Realistic conflict theory
- Social identity theory