1. Which of the following is not a key mediating factor of persuasion?
- The message
- The audience
- The location
- The Communicator
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Groups form an important part of our identity. What is name of the process whereby a group of similar people discuss ideas causing the average opinion of each member to become more extreme?
- Group polarisation
- Social loafing
- Social compensation
3. Catharsis explains that aggression builds up and demands release, as over-controlled hostility can be dangerous. In which of these scenarios will aggressive impulses not be released, when the person's goals are to make someone else feel their pain?
- Attacking something you are angry at
- Hitting a pillow
- Through playing a violent video game
- Dreaming of hitting someone
4. Which of these statements about altruism is false?
- Product of empathy
- Driven by egoistic goals
- Hard to achieve true altruism
- Involve helping others for the purpose of enhancing their welfare
5. Which of these factors does not determine whether one makes a personal or situational attribution?