1. changes in equality means
- changes in offending behaviour
- similarities in offending behaviour.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Liberation thesis
- less control= crime of men decrease
- less control= crime rates equal.
- less control= crime of women decrease
3. women no longer commit just traditional female crimes
- according to masculine ideology
- according to the liberation thesis
- according to heidenson
4. more rectntly the growth of 'girl gangs'
- supports the liberation hypothesis
- goes against the liberation hypothesis
5. criticism to liberation thesis female crime rise since 50's
- and liberation only started in the 60's
- liberation started in the 50's too