1. liberation has benefitted the....
- middle classed more
- working class more
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. more rectntly the growth of 'girl gangs'
- supports the liberation hypothesis
- goes against the liberation hypothesis
3. criticism to liberation thesis female crime rise since 50's
- and liberation only started in the 60's
- liberation started in the 50's too
4. changes in equality means
- changes in offending behaviour
- similarities in offending behaviour.
5. women no longer commit just traditional female crimes
- according to the liberation thesis
- according to heidenson
- according to masculine ideology