1. changes in equality means
- changes in offending behaviour
- similarities in offending behaviour.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. criticism to liberation thesis female crime rise since 50's
- and liberation only started in the 60's
- liberation started in the 50's too
3. more rectntly the growth of 'girl gangs'
- supports the liberation hypothesis
- goes against the liberation hypothesis
4. Liberation thesis
- less control= crime of men decrease
- less control= crime rates equal.
- less control= crime of women decrease
5. liberation has benefitted the....
- middle classed more
- working class more