- Created by: kirsten1998
- Created on: 12-09-15 14:42
1. Thin skull rule: what happened in R v Blaue 1975?
- D stabbed v, v dies as she refused medical treatment due to her religion
- Fell asleep with a cigarette lit and set the mattress on fire, he failed to get help.
- D was a doctor charged with the murder of a terminally ill patient.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Causation: if the 'but for' test is yes, what does it mean?
- D is not a factual cause
- D is a factual cause
3. Your status or position: What didn't the policeman stop in Dytham?
- A fight
- A car accident
- A fire
4. Voluntary acts: True or False: HL ruled that a voluntary act by v also breaks the chain
5. Murder (dead body) and death by dangerous driving is an example of what crime?
- Crimes committed by omission