1. The actus reus must be committed..
- Not voluntarily
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Voluntary assumed responsibility: What happened in Stone & Dobinson 1977?
- They were unable to look after their ill sister and she died.
- Fell asleep with a cigarette lit and set the mattress on fire, he failed to get help.
- D was a doctor charged with the murder of a terminally ill patient.
3. Your status or position: What didn't the policeman stop in Dytham?
- A fight
- A car accident
- A fire
4. Actus reus is the...
- Physical Element
- Mental Element
5. You cannot commit the AR of a crime by omitting/failing to do something
- Consequence crimes
- Conduct crimes
- Crimes committing by omission
- Circumstance crimes