1. Pre-existing condition: What caused the women to die?
- Argument, mental exertion and posion
- Argument, mental exertion and fright
- Argument, physical exertion and fright
- Argument, physical exertion and poison
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: R v Malcherk & Steel 1981 'turning off life support will never break the chain'
3. Your status or position: What didn't the policeman stop in Dytham?
- A fire
- A fight
- A car accident
4. Where there is a duty under a contract to act : Medical cases : What was held in the case of Bland?
- The doctors were allowed to stop feeding him because it was in the patients best interest.
- HL refused this request declaring that he would not be immune from prosecution
5. Acceleration principle: what case was this said in? 'If her life was cut short by weeks or months it was just as much murder as it if were cut short by years'
- Adams 1957
- Kay v Butterworth
- R v Blaue 1975
- Haywood 1908