- Created by: kirsten1998
- Created on: 12-09-15 14:42
1. Thin skull rule: what happened in R v Blaue 1975?
- D was a doctor charged with the murder of a terminally ill patient.
- D stabbed v, v dies as she refused medical treatment due to her religion
- Fell asleep with a cigarette lit and set the mattress on fire, he failed to get help.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is said in Kimsey?
- D's original act makes a more than minimal contribution to the consequence
- It was only in the most extraordinary and unusual medical cases that medical treatment would break the chain
- If her life were cut short by weeks or months it was just as much murder as if it were cut short by years
3. True or false: R v Malcherk & Steel 1981 'turning off life support will never break the chain'
4. Causation: if the 'but for' test is yes, what does it mean?
- D is not a factual cause
- D is a factual cause
5. Your status or position: What didn't the policeman stop in Dytham?
- A fire
- A fight
- A car accident