1. What is the case for 'where there is a duty under a contract to act'?
- Pretty 2001
- Adams 1957
- R v Adomako 1994
- Kay v Butterworth
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is said in Kimsey?
- If her life were cut short by weeks or months it was just as much murder as if it were cut short by years
- D's original act makes a more than minimal contribution to the consequence
- It was only in the most extraordinary and unusual medical cases that medical treatment would break the chain
3. What is the name of the case for circumstance crimes?
- Haywood 1908
- Kennedy 2007
- Winzar 1983
- Adomako 1994
4. Causation: if the 'but for' test is yes, what does it mean?
- D is not a factual cause
- D is a factual cause
5. Voluntary acts: True or False: HL ruled that a voluntary act by v also breaks the chain