1. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is it reductionist?
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
- Assumes everyone develops that way
3. What is the counter argument to kolberg?
- Money - every child develops gender differently due to environment and socialisation
- Bem- children have a gender awareness before the age of two, suggesting the theory isn't universal due to schemas
- Holmes - children learn gender through biological influences
4. The theory considers social learning theory
5. Who carried out a cross cultural study?
Similar Psychology resources: