1. What is the counter argument to kolberg?
- Bem- children have a gender awareness before the age of two, suggesting the theory isn't universal due to schemas
- Holmes - children learn gender through biological influences
- Money - every child develops gender differently due to environment and socialisation
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did kolberg believe?
- That it is universal as every child will go through the stages at the same age
- That every child will go through the stages in their own time
- That there is no other explanation to gender only his stages
3. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
4. The theory considers social learning theory
5. Slabyand Frey 1975 found?
- Children watched male adult models; both genders more with boys than girls. Supports children watching in-group
- Children watched both role models equally
- Girls showed more interest in the female role models ignoring the out-group
Similar Psychology resources: