1. Who carried out a cross cultural study?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Gender consistency is?
- 1-3 years old, recoginise either male or female using experience
- 6-7 onwards, realise gender is permanent, despite changing apperance
- 3-5 years old, realise gender is consistent overtime
3. Why is the theory deterministic?
- Assumes everyone develops that way
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
4. What did kolberg believe?
- That it is universal as every child will go through the stages at the same age
- That every child will go through the stages in their own time
- That there is no other explanation to gender only his stages
5. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
Similar Psychology resources: