1. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Slaby and Frey found?
- Children at a young age will just copy whatever they see and will relate to that gender
- Child at a young age may not have the language skills to express themselves/understand due to the lack of mental development maybe
- Children at a young age don't care enough to understand gender
3. The theory considers social learning theory
4. What did the cross cultural study show?
- That no one goes through the stages that kolberg described
- It supports the stages of the theory, making it universal and maybe an innate process
- It doesn't support the stages of the theory making it not universal suggesting it's due to socialisation
5. Why is it reductionist?
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
- Assumes everyone develops that way
Similar Psychology resources: