1. Why is the theory deterministic?
- Assumes everyone develops that way
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did kolberg believe?
- That there is no other explanation to gender only his stages
- That it is universal as every child will go through the stages at the same age
- That every child will go through the stages in their own time
3. Slabyand Frey 1975 found?
- Children watched male adult models; both genders more with boys than girls. Supports children watching in-group
- Children watched both role models equally
- Girls showed more interest in the female role models ignoring the out-group
4. The theory considers social learning theory
5. Gender identity is?
- 6-7 onwards, realise gender is permanent, despite changing appearance they stay the same gender
- 1-3 years old, recoginise either male or female using experience
- 3-5 years old, realise gender is consistent overtime
Similar Psychology resources: