1. Gender stability is?
- 6-7 onwards, realise gender is permanent, despite changing appearance they stay the same gender
- 3-5 years old, realise gender is consistent overtime
- 1-3 years old, recoginise either male or female using experience
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who carried out a cross cultural study?
3. Why is the theory deterministic?
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
- Assumes everyone develops that way
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
4. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
5. What is the correct order of stages?
- Identity, stability, consistency
- Identity, consistency, stability
- Stability, consistency,identity
Similar Psychology resources: