1. Slaby and Frey found?
- Children at a young age will just copy whatever they see and will relate to that gender
- Child at a young age may not have the language skills to express themselves/understand due to the lack of mental development maybe
- Children at a young age don't care enough to understand gender
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who carried out a cross cultural study?
3. What did kolberg believe?
- That it is universal as every child will go through the stages at the same age
- That every child will go through the stages in their own time
- That there is no other explanation to gender only his stages
4. When a child relates to a adult role model it is called?
5. Why is the theory deterministic?
- Assumes everyone develops that way
- Simplifies explanation, numerous other factors
- Ignores every other factor that may effect gender
Similar Psychology resources: