1. Which Treaty Ended the formal classification of the pillars?
- EU Constitutional Treaty
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Maastricht do?
- Establish the Charter
- Establish the EU and rename EEC as a 'pillar' within the EU
- Dissolve the EEC and create the EU in its place
- Establish the ECHR and rename the EEC as the EU
3. What year was the Treaty of Amsterdam?
4. What four things comprise the EU's economic models?
- Economic and Monetary Union, Common Market, Customs Union and Free Movement of Workers
- Free trade, Customs Union, Common Market, Economic and Monetary Union
- Citizenship, Free Trade, Customs Union, Common Market
- Integration, Common Currency, the four Freedoms, Citizenship
5. What happened to the EEC?
- It became the EU
- It still exists in the same form, we just don't use it as much
- It was dissolved, and the new EU was created instead
- It was dissolved, and some years later they made the EU