1. What did Maastricht do?
- Establish the Charter
- Establish the EU and rename EEC as a 'pillar' within the EU
- Dissolve the EEC and create the EU in its place
- Establish the ECHR and rename the EEC as the EU
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which treaty introduced the pillars?
3. What did the Single European Act do?
- Create the Charter
- Turn the EEC into the EU
- Re-Launch the Single Market as an amendment
- Codify the EU
4. What did the UK negotiate for "last-minute" in Lisbon?
- Ability to keep the GBP
- Inclusion of Poland
- "opt-outs" over parts of the charter
- "opt-outs" over parts of the EU
5. What year was the Single European Act passed?