1. Which treaty introduced the pillars?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Maastricht do?
- Establish the EU and rename EEC as a 'pillar' within the EU
- Establish the ECHR and rename the EEC as the EU
- Dissolve the EEC and create the EU in its place
- Establish the Charter
3. What was wrong with the Nice Treaty?
- It was an unhappy compromise to put the Eastern Bloc states in the EU
- It wasn't written properly
- It wasn't ratified
- It was an unhappy compromise to keep the Eastern Bloc states out of the EU
4. What were the main purposes of the EEC?
- Integration, Stability and Economic Growth
- Freedom, Peace and Economic Growth
- Peace, Stability and Economic Growth
- Peace, Integration and Economic Growth
5. What year was the EU Constitutional Treaty Ratified?
- It was never ratified