1. What year was the Treaty of Nice?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which 3 Constituent Elements form the base of the EU?
- TEU, Charter and Constitution
- TFEU, Charter and Fundamental Rights
- TEU, TFEU and Charter
- TEU, Four Freedoms and Consitution
3. What was wrong with the Nice Treaty?
- It was an unhappy compromise to keep the Eastern Bloc states out of the EU
- It was an unhappy compromise to put the Eastern Bloc states in the EU
- It wasn't ratified
- It wasn't written properly
4. What did the Single European Act do?
- Codify the EU
- Create the Charter
- Re-Launch the Single Market as an amendment
- Turn the EEC into the EU
5. What is the EU's legal order based on?
- Case law from the CJEU
- A Constitution