1. What was the attitude concerning constitutionalisation of the EU?
- There wasn't really any talk about it
- Strongly in favour
- Strongly opposed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the political problems after Nice?
- Dispute over the content of the charter
- Dispute over direction of the EU - federal or separate?
- Dispute over direction of the EU - social or market?
- Dispute over the content of the four freedoms
3. What year was the Single European Act passed?
4. Who agrees the treaties?
- Member States
- The CJEU
- The EU Parliament
- The Council of Europe
5. What did the Single European Act do?
- Codify the EU
- Re-Launch the Single Market as an amendment
- Turn the EEC into the EU
- Create the Charter