1. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that each individual has a 'master status' and deviances can be both primary and secondary?
3. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?
4. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
5. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?