- Created by: Anya
- Created on: 14-01-14 17:33
1. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who coined the neologism 'deviancy amplification', focusing especially on marginalisation due to labels?
- Jock Young
3. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?
4. Who believes in moral entrepreneurs and moral crusades?
5. What was Jock Young's moral panic on?
- Drug dealers in London
- Mods and Rockers
- Incest on a pacific island
- Black youths and mugging