1. What was Jock Young's moral panic on?
- Black youths and mugging
- Mods and Rockers
- Drug dealers in London
- Incest on a pacific island
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that each individual has a 'master status' and deviances can be both primary and secondary?
3. Who coined the neologism 'deviancy amplification', focusing especially on marginalisation due to labels?
- Jock Young
4. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
5. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?