1. Who criticises labelling theorists for reinforcing the ideas that pimps, prostitutes and the mentally ill are all deviant rather than criminal?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
3. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?
4. What was Jock Young's moral panic on?
- Incest on a pacific island
- Black youths and mugging
- Drug dealers in London
- Mods and Rockers
5. Who coined the neologism 'deviancy amplification', focusing especially on marginalisation due to labels?
- Jock Young