1. Who criticised labelling theories for preventing criminals as normal people with a label?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?
3. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
4. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
5. Who coined the neologism 'deviancy amplification', focusing especially on marginalisation due to labels?
- Jock Young