1. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that each individual has a 'master status' and deviances can be both primary and secondary?
3. Who criticises labelling theorists for reinforcing the ideas that pimps, prostitutes and the mentally ill are all deviant rather than criminal?
4. Who looked at incest on a pacific island?
- McRobbie and Thornton
5. Who criticised labelling theories for preventing criminals as normal people with a label?