1. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Jock Young's moral panic on?
- Black youths and mugging
- Drug dealers in London
- Incest on a pacific island
- Mods and Rockers
3. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
4. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
5. Who looked at 'negotiability' of labels, focusing on young, straight male prostitutes?