1. Who believes in moral entrepreneurs and moral crusades?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who coined the neologism 'deviancy amplification', focusing especially on marginalisation due to labels?
- Jock Young
3. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
4. What was Jock Young's moral panic on?
- Black youths and mugging
- Drug dealers in London
- Incest on a pacific island
- Mods and Rockers
5. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?