1. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
3. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
4. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?
5. Who criticised labelling theories for preventing criminals as normal people with a label?