1. Which moral panic was on mods and rockers?
- Jock Young's
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who criticises labelling theorists for not challenging the status quo, rather just criticising doctors and police officers as labellers?
3. Which of these is not a reason that moral panics are no longer relevant according to McRobbie and Thornton?
4. Who looked at 'negotiability' of labels, focusing on young, straight male prostitutes?
5. Who believes there is a variety of reactions to rule- breaking, as seen in their studies of homosexual advances on straight male students?