1. What is an example of a bitwise operation?
- Jump if not equal
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What instruction set does a modern computer use?
3. How does a Von Neumann CPU store data and instructions?
- There is no data stored
- Data and instructions together
- Data and instructions in different memory
4. What instruction set is common in mobile devices?
- Power PC (PPC)
5. What does Turing complete mean?
- It is a CPU architecture
- It can emulate the Turing machine
- It is completely made by Turing