1. Which of these is not a way good information adds value to an organisation?
- Consuming time
- Giving a competitive advantage
- Monitoring progress
- Allowing the targeting of resources
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a source information can come from?
- You can get information from all of these
3. Good information shouldn't be:
4. Which of these is not a cost of ensuring information is of high quality?
- Human Resources
5. Good information can improve the quality of decision making because:
- It has user confidence
- It has user compliance
- It has user reliance
- It has user assurance