1. What Sampling technique did Baron-Cohen use?
- Volunteer Sample
- Snowball Sample
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To prevent the Oedipus Complex
- To record a case of the Oedipus Complex
- To cure Little Han's phobia
- To research castration anxiety
3. What Research Method did Baron-Cohen use?
- Quasi Experiment
- Case Study
- Lab Experiment
- Field Experiment
4. What Experimental Design did Baron-Cohen use?
- Matched Pairs
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures
- Single Participant
5. What Conclusions did Baron-Cohen make?
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their Theory of Mind. The eyes task is valid for children.
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their theory of mind. The eyes task is a valid Theory of Mind test.
- High-functioning adults with autism require prompting to guess emotions. The eyes task is a valid theory of mind test.