1. What Conclusions did Baron-Cohen make?
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their theory of mind. The eyes task is a valid Theory of Mind test.
- High-functioning adults with autism require prompting to guess emotions. The eyes task is a valid theory of mind test.
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their Theory of Mind. The eyes task is valid for children.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To record a case of the Oedipus Complex
- To cure Little Han's phobia
- To prevent the Oedipus Complex
- To research castration anxiety
3. What Experimental Design did Baron-Cohen use?
- Matched Pairs
- Independent Measures
- Repeated Measures
- Single Participant
4. What Research Method did Freud use?
- Case Study
- Controlled Observation
- Quasi Experiment
5. What kind of data did Freud collect
- Qualitative and Quantitative