1. What Sampling technique did Baron-Cohen use?
- Random Sample
- Volunteer Sample
- Opportunity Sample
- Snowball Sample
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Individual Differences area consider?
- That people interact according to similarities
- That there are differences between people
- That personality affects behaviour
3. How did Baron-Cohen Validate the eyes task?
- By using people with Tourette's syndrome
- By using a control group
- Participants also took Happe's Strange Stories test
- Participants were tested on Theory of Mind
4. What Experimental Design did Baron-Cohen use?
- Single Participant
- Independent Measures
- Matched Pairs
- Repeated Measures
5. What Research Method did Freud use?
- Controlled Observation
- Case Study
- Quasi Experiment