1. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To prevent the Oedipus Complex
- To record a case of the Oedipus Complex
- To cure Little Han's phobia
- To research castration anxiety
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of data did Freud collect
- Qualitative and Quantitative
3. What Research Method did Baron-Cohen use?
- Field Experiment
- Case Study
- Quasi Experiment
- Lab Experiment
4. Why did Little Hans fear horses?
- Because he suffered castration anxiety
- Because he once got bit by one
- Because he was afraid of his father
- Because they are big
5. What does the Individual Differences area consider?
- That there are differences between people
- That personality affects behaviour
- That people interact according to similarities