1. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To record a case of the Oedipus Complex
- To cure Little Han's phobia
- To prevent the Oedipus Complex
- To research castration anxiety
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What Sampling technique did Baron-Cohen use?
- Volunteer Sample
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Snowball Sample
3. What Conclusions did Baron-Cohen make?
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their Theory of Mind. The eyes task is valid for children.
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their theory of mind. The eyes task is a valid Theory of Mind test.
- High-functioning adults with autism require prompting to guess emotions. The eyes task is a valid theory of mind test.
4. What does the Individual Differences area consider?
- That people interact according to similarities
- That there are differences between people
- That personality affects behaviour
5. What Research Method did Freud use?
- Controlled Observation
- Quasi Experiment
- Case Study