1. Why did Little Hans fear horses?
- Because he once got bit by one
- Because he was afraid of his father
- Because he suffered castration anxiety
- Because they are big
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of data did Freud collect
- Qualitative and Quantitative
3. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To prevent the Oedipus Complex
- To record a case of the Oedipus Complex
- To cure Little Han's phobia
- To research castration anxiety
4. What Research Method did Baron-Cohen use?
- Case Study
- Lab Experiment
- Quasi Experiment
- Field Experiment
5. How did Baron-Cohen Validate the eyes task?
- By using a control group
- Participants were tested on Theory of Mind
- Participants also took Happe's Strange Stories test
- By using people with Tourette's syndrome