1. How did Baron-Cohen Validate the eyes task?
- By using a control group
- Participants also took Happe's Strange Stories test
- By using people with Tourette's syndrome
- Participants were tested on Theory of Mind
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of data did Freud collect
- Qualitative and Quantitative
3. What Conclusions did Baron-Cohen make?
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their Theory of Mind. The eyes task is valid for children.
- Even high-functioning adults with autism have a significant problem with their theory of mind. The eyes task is a valid Theory of Mind test.
- High-functioning adults with autism require prompting to guess emotions. The eyes task is a valid theory of mind test.
4. What Sampling technique did Baron-Cohen use?
- Volunteer Sample
- Opportunity Sample
- Random Sample
- Snowball Sample
5. What Research Method did Freud use?
- Case Study
- Controlled Observation
- Quasi Experiment