1. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- There are no benefits to improving productivity.
- Using inkjet printers for printing high volume jobs.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- The page was hidden by deleting it.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- A bold effect was achieved by using a bigger font.
- An underline effect was applied by copying and pasting.
3. Which of the following is a benefit in the workplace of using IT tools and systems in terms of business productivity?
- Errors are no longer made.
- Storing and retrieving information is fast and efficient.
- The printer is always switched on making printing quicker
- You no longer need to back up data as work is automatically saved.
4. Which of the following would identify strengths in your final work?
- Saving the document using numbers as filenames.
- Adding less data to make the chart smaller
- The completed document is spell checked, proof read and presented to a high standard.
- Drawing horizontal lines to underline text
5. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.