1. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- Using inkjet printers for printing high volume jobs.
- There are no benefits to improving productivity.
3. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Spell checking and proof reading
- Saving files with irrelevant filenames
- Applying different coloured titles to each page.
- Not backing up work
4. Which of the following is the best reason why you have chosen this particular software application for the task?
- The application allows you to perform a word count.
- The application allows you to extract data from a table
- The application is suitable to present timings and animations
- The application allows you to add a formula to a table
5. What feature of the software you chose allows the task to be completed?
- Inserts text into newspaper columns.
- Creates tables, queries and reports
- Presents text, graphics, animations and timings
- Creates pages using html