1. Which of the following would identify any weaknesses in your final work?
- A chart or image covering data underneath it.
- Proof reading your work.
- Spell checking your work.
- All data can be seen.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a benefit in the workplace of using IT tools and systems in terms of business productivity?
- Storing and retrieving information is fast and efficient.
- Errors are no longer made.
- You no longer need to back up data as work is automatically saved.
- The printer is always switched on making printing quicker
3. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
4. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- A bold effect was achieved by using a bigger font.
- The page was hidden by deleting it.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- An underline effect was applied by copying and pasting.
5. Which of the following is a drawback in the workplace of using IT tools and systems in terms of business productivity?
- Carelessness when entering data may lead to work needing to be re-entered.
- Businesses cannot be productive if they do not have a network of computers.
- Work has to be checked by a line manager before it can be printed.
- Its quicker to post a letter than send an e-mail.