1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Applying different coloured titles to each page.
- Spell checking and proof reading
- Saving files with irrelevant filenames
- Not backing up work
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would identify strengths in your final work?
- Drawing horizontal lines to underline text
- Saving the document using numbers as filenames.
- The completed document is spell checked, proof read and presented to a high standard.
- Adding less data to make the chart smaller
3. Which of the following is a drawback in the workplace of using IT tools and systems in terms of business productivity?
- Its quicker to post a letter than send an e-mail.
- Businesses cannot be productive if they do not have a network of computers.
- Carelessness when entering data may lead to work needing to be re-entered.
- Work has to be checked by a line manager before it can be printed.
4. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- Using inkjet printers for printing high volume jobs.
- There are no benefits to improving productivity.
5. Which of the following is the best reason why you have chosen this particular software application for the task?
- The application allows you to extract data from a table
- The application is suitable to present timings and animations
- The application allows you to perform a word count.
- The application allows you to add a formula to a table