1. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Spell checking and proof reading
- Not backing up work
- Saving files with irrelevant filenames
- Applying different coloured titles to each page.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
3. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- There are no benefits to improving productivity.
- Using inkjet printers for printing high volume jobs.
4. Which of the following would identify any weaknesses in your final work?
- All data can be seen.
- Proof reading your work.
- A chart or image covering data underneath it.
- Spell checking your work.
5. What feature of the software you chose allows the task to be completed?
- Inserts text into newspaper columns.
- Presents text, graphics, animations and timings
- Creates pages using html
- Creates tables, queries and reports