1. Which of the following tasks were carried out by the correct tool?
- A bold effect was achieved by using a bigger font.
- The page was hidden by deleting it.
- The data was inserted into a chart to create a graphical representation
- An underline effect was applied by copying and pasting.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying
3. Which of the following are benefits of improving productivity?
- There are no benefits to improving productivity.
- Using inkjet printers for printing high volume jobs.
4. What feature of the software you chose allows the task to be completed?
- Presents text, graphics, animations and timings
- Creates tables, queries and reports
- Creates pages using html
- Inserts text into newspaper columns.
5. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Spell checking and proof reading
- Saving files with irrelevant filenames
- Applying different coloured titles to each page.
- Not backing up work