1. Which of the following statements explains why you chose the software for the task?
- The application automatically adds borders to text
- The application automatically adds a footer.
- The application presents data quickly and efficiently
- The application automatically adds the date.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following would identify strengths in your final work?
- The completed document is spell checked, proof read and presented to a high standard.
- Adding less data to make the chart smaller
- Drawing horizontal lines to underline text
- Saving the document using numbers as filenames.
3. Which of the following is a benefit in the workplace of using IT tools and systems in terms of business productivity?
- The printer is always switched on making printing quicker
- Storing and retrieving information is fast and efficient.
- You no longer need to back up data as work is automatically saved.
- Errors are no longer made.
4. Which of the following would improve your work?
- Not backing up work
- Spell checking and proof reading
- Applying different coloured titles to each page.
- Saving files with irrelevant filenames
5. Which of the following is a legal consideration when using IT?
- Data protection laws do not apply if the company employs less than 25 people.
- Ensuring that any software you use is licensed.
- Other people’s software is free of charge to use.
- Copyright law only exists if you are photocopying