- Created by: Karina181
- Created on: 14-11-18 12:17
1. Does Hobson keep his views on his children to himself and leave them to get on with their own lives in Act 1?
- Of course
- Not sure
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Seeing Maggie's management of Will and firm but sympathetic handling of Hobson in Act 4, can we assume that Maggie and Will's 'improvement' will project into parenthood?
- Don't know
- Maggie and Will do not improve, so no
3. How many parents do Maggie and her sisters have that are living (at the start of the play)?
4. Does Hobson pay his daughters?
- When he feels like it
5. Who says 'my child comes first'?
Similar English Literature resources: