1. When was the Munich Conference?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is conscription? and when does Hitler introduce it?
- 1934 - Another word for rearming
- 1933 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - A treaty between Germany and Britain
3. In 1936, Hitler occupies the Rhineland. What does Lloyd-George say?
- "We will protect Britain with the Treaty of Versailles"
- "Let's appease him"
- "He's only going into his own backgarden"
4. What did Hitler's main aims intend to do about the Treaty of Versailles?
- Go along with it until 1939 then invade Poland
- Destroy it by getting all lost land back
- Agree with it and pay reparations
- Ignore it and invade Britain
5. What is appeasement?
- To unite everyone of the same language
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- To give someone what they want attempting to satisfy them
- A treaty between Germany and Austria