1. When does Hitler begin to publicly rearm?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a foreign policy?
- What a government intend to do in relation to any other foreign country
- How you intend to run schools
- What you intend to do
- Stating whether you intend to trade with or invade a foreign country
3. What is conscription? and when does Hitler introduce it?
- 1934 - Another word for rearming
- 1935 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - A treaty between Germany and Britain
- 1933 - Men must join the army for 2 years
4. When was the Munich Conference?
5. What is Anschluss? (March 1938)
- The joining of Austria and Hungary
- The joining of Austria and Germany
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- A treaty between Germany and Austria