1. What did Hitler do in September 1938?
- Set up Anschluss
- Invade the Sudetenland
- Invade the Rhineland
- Set up a treaty between Germany and Austria
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a foreign policy?
- Stating whether you intend to trade with or invade a foreign country
- How you intend to run schools
- What a government intend to do in relation to any other foreign country
- What you intend to do
3. When does Hitler begin to publicly rearm?
4. When was the Munich Conference?
5. What is Anschluss? (March 1938)
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- The joining of Austria and Germany
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- The joining of Austria and Hungary