1. What is appeasement?
- To unite everyone of the same language
- To give someone what they want attempting to satisfy them
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- Men must join the army for 2 years
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hitler do in September 1938?
- Invade the Sudetenland
- Invade the Rhineland
- Set up Anschluss
- Set up a treaty between Germany and Austria
3. When was the Munich Conference?
4. What is conscription? and when does Hitler introduce it?
- 1934 - Another word for rearming
- 1935 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - A treaty between Germany and Britain
- 1933 - Men must join the army for 2 years
5. When does Hitler begin to publicly rearm?