1. In 1933 what does Hitler do?
- Introduce conscription
- Unite all German speaking people
- Begin secretly rearming
- Publicly rearm
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1936, Hitler occupies the Rhineland. What does Lloyd-George say?
- "He's only going into his own backgarden"
- "Let's appease him"
- "We will protect Britain with the Treaty of Versailles"
3. When did Hitler come to power?
4. What is Anschluss? (March 1938)
- The joining of Austria and Germany
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- The joining of Austria and Hungary
5. What is conscription? and when does Hitler introduce it?
- 1933 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - A treaty between Germany and Britain
- 1935 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1934 - Another word for rearming