1. In 1933 what does Hitler do?
- Unite all German speaking people
- Publicly rearm
- Begin secretly rearming
- Introduce conscription
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Anschluss? (March 1938)
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- The joining of Austria and Hungary
- The joining of Austria and Germany
3. What is conscription? and when does Hitler introduce it?
- 1934 - Another word for rearming
- 1935 - Men must join the army for 2 years
- 1935 - A treaty between Germany and Britain
- 1933 - Men must join the army for 2 years
4. What did Hitler's main aims intend to do about the Treaty of Versailles?
- Destroy it by getting all lost land back
- Go along with it until 1939 then invade Poland
- Ignore it and invade Britain
- Agree with it and pay reparations
5. When did Hitler come to power?