1. What did Hitler's main aims intend to do about the Treaty of Versailles?
- Agree with it and pay reparations
- Destroy it by getting all lost land back
- Ignore it and invade Britain
- Go along with it until 1939 then invade Poland
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is appeasement?
- To give someone what they want attempting to satisfy them
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- To unite everyone of the same language
3. In 1933 what does Hitler do?
- Unite all German speaking people
- Publicly rearm
- Begin secretly rearming
- Introduce conscription
4. How many main aims did Hitler have?
5. When was the Munich Conference?