1. When does Hitler begin to publicly rearm?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hitler do in September 1938?
- Set up a treaty between Germany and Austria
- Invade the Sudetenland
- Set up Anschluss
- Invade the Rhineland
3. How many main aims did Hitler have?
4. In 1936, Hitler occupies the Rhineland. What does Lloyd-George say?
- "He's only going into his own backgarden"
- "Let's appease him"
- "We will protect Britain with the Treaty of Versailles"
5. What is Anschluss? (March 1938)
- The joining of Austria and Hungary
- Men must join the army for 2 years
- A treaty between Germany and Austria
- The joining of Austria and Germany