- Created by: ex-Lechiayim
- Created on: 10-04-14 14:10
1. What covers the surfaces of trabeculae?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following best describes the appearance of Osteoblasts in children?
- Slender, fibrocyte-like cells with low activity
- Large, round cells with low activity
- Large, round cells with high activity
- Slender, fibrocyte-like cells with high activity
3. True or false: bone remodelling is highly active in the young but negligible in adults?
4. Cortical bone is primarily composed of what?
- Collagen type III
- External lamellae
- Lamellar/mature bone tissue
- Woven/immature bone tissue
5. Where are Osteoclasts located?
- On the smooth segments of the Periosteum
- On the rough segments of the Periosteum
- On the inner bone surfaces of eroded sites (Howship's lacunae)
- On the outer bone surfaces of eroded sites