1. Who is most associated with the term 'Splendid Isolation'?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many British men died at the Battle of Isandlwana 1879?
3. What was the main belief that New Liberal in the early 1900s moved away from?
- Helping others
- Preserving the Empire
- Landed priveledge
4. Who was the Entente Cordiale signed between in 1904?
- Britain and France
- Britain and Russia
- Britain and Japan
- Britain and Germany
5. What year was the Housing of the Working Class Act passed?