1. write the balanced symbol equation for N2+H2-->NH3
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The energy is faeces can be used by other organisms, describe how?
- broken down by decomposers such as beetles or insects
- eaten by animals
- used as manure
- eaten by decomposers
3. how do plant fertilisers increase crop yield?
- fertilisers contain essential nutrients
- they contain potassium
- fertilisers replace essential elements used by previous crop / provide extra essential elements + used to build plant amino acids
- fertilisers contain essential minerals
4. Why is a catalyst used for?
- speeds reaction
- high pressure
- gives reduced yield
- higher rate of reaction
5. explain one way animals bodies are adapted to reduce heat loss
- counter current exchange systems such as hooves
- thick fur insulates by trapping air particles
- behavioural adaptations such as migration
- hair traps heat