1. why is high pressure needed?
- reduces activation activity
- speeds up reaction
- increases of yield
- makes the temperature higher
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. write the balanced symbol equation for N2+H2-->NH3
3. Explain how proteins in the leaves change into nitrates
- leaves decay then ammonia forms nitrifying bacteria converting into ammonia nitrate
- they shrivel into nitrates
- proteins become acids that become nitrates
- they become nitrates from proteins
4. Why do scientists publish their results?
- so other scientists can gather further evidence or further their own work. so they can gain credit for their work or so work can be checked
- To keep in a book
- So scientists can use them as decoration
- So people know that work was actually done
5. Why is a catalyst used for?
- higher rate of reaction
- speeds reaction
- gives reduced yield
- high pressure