1. Who gave Henry a male heir?
- Kathryn Parr gave birth to James II.
- Anne of Cleves gave birth to an unamed boy.
- Jane Seymour gave birth to Edward VI.
- Anne Boleyn gave birth to Scarlett of Disneyland.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Katherine Howard's mother's name?
- Eliza Dulittle
- Joyce Culpeper
- Sydney Barlow
- Fleur Halliet
3. Why did Henry VIII divorce Catherine of Aragon?
- Because she ate too much.
- Because she was spreading verucas.
- Because she failed to give him a male heir.
- Because she was getting annoying.
4. Who was the fourth wife Henry VIII?
- Anne Boleyn
- Anne of Cleves
- Catherine of Aragon
- Jane Seymour
5. Why did Henry divorce Anne of Cleves?
- Because Henry thought she was plotting against him.
- Because she was getting lazier and dumber every day.
- Becuase an artist had painted a portrait of her, making her look beautiful. Henry saw the photo and sent her letter to ask for her hand in marriage. She said yes but when they finally met, Henry hated her. They fought and called each other pigs.
- Because she didn't want to have a child.