1. What was Katherine Howard's mother's name?
- Eliza Dulittle
- Fleur Halliet
- Joyce Culpeper
- Sydney Barlow
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who gave Henry a male heir?
- Jane Seymour gave birth to Edward VI.
- Anne of Cleves gave birth to an unamed boy.
- Anne Boleyn gave birth to Scarlett of Disneyland.
- Kathryn Parr gave birth to James II.
3. Why did Henry divorce Anne of Cleves?
- Because Henry thought she was plotting against him.
- Becuase an artist had painted a portrait of her, making her look beautiful. Henry saw the photo and sent her letter to ask for her hand in marriage. She said yes but when they finally met, Henry hated her. They fought and called each other pigs.
- Because she didn't want to have a child.
- Because she was getting lazier and dumber every day.
4. Who was the fourth wife Henry VIII?
- Anne of Cleves
- Jane Seymour
- Catherine of Aragon
- Anne Boleyn
5. Why did Henry VIII divorce Catherine of Aragon?
- Because she was getting annoying.
- Because she ate too much.
- Because she failed to give him a male heir.
- Because she was spreading verucas.