1. What was Katherine Howard's mother's name?
- Eliza Dulittle
- Joyce Culpeper
- Sydney Barlow
- Fleur Halliet
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the fourth wife Henry VIII?
- Anne Boleyn
- Jane Seymour
- Anne of Cleves
- Catherine of Aragon
3. Why did Henry VIII divorce Catherine of Aragon?
- Because she failed to give him a male heir.
- Because she ate too much.
- Because she was spreading verucas.
- Because she was getting annoying.
4. Who gave Henry a male heir?
- Jane Seymour gave birth to Edward VI.
- Anne Boleyn gave birth to Scarlett of Disneyland.
- Kathryn Parr gave birth to James II.
- Anne of Cleves gave birth to an unamed boy.
5. Why did Henry divorce Anne of Cleves?
- Because Henry thought she was plotting against him.
- Becuase an artist had painted a portrait of her, making her look beautiful. Henry saw the photo and sent her letter to ask for her hand in marriage. She said yes but when they finally met, Henry hated her. They fought and called each other pigs.
- Because she didn't want to have a child.
- Because she was getting lazier and dumber every day.