1. What is the main texture of the piece?
- Melody Dominated Homophony
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the piece composed?
3. What is the instrumentation of the piece?
- String orchestra, harpsichord, 2 obes, 2 horns, bassoon
- 2 obes, 3 horns, bassoon, string orchestra, harpsichord,
- Bassoon, 2 horn, 2 violins, harpsichord
- Bassoon, 2 horns, string orchestra
4. The second subject is in F major, what relationship does this have to the tonic?
- Relative Major
- Relative minor
5. Which of these is the plainsong from the piece?
- St Nicolas
- Jesus on Earth