1. What is the main texture of the piece?
- Melody Dominated Homophony
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the plainsong from the piece?
- St Nicolas
- Jesus on Earth
3. The second subject is in F major, what relationship does this have to the tonic?
- Relative Major
- Relative minor
4. What is the structure of the piece?
- Sonata Form
- Binary Form
- Rondo Form
- Ternary Form
5. What is the instrumentation of the piece?
- Bassoon, 2 horn, 2 violins, harpsichord
- Bassoon, 2 horns, string orchestra
- String orchestra, harpsichord, 2 obes, 2 horns, bassoon
- 2 obes, 3 horns, bassoon, string orchestra, harpsichord,