1. The data was analysed and comparisons were drew between the groups, what was comparison 1?
- Return to custody before end of sentence
- Return to custard before end of sentence (Why not, it's delicious.)
- Return to custody voluntarily
- Return to custody after end of sentence
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pairs were matched on what statistics?
- Eye Colour, risk level, favourite food, sentence length
- Gender, risk level, release year, sentence length
- Gender, aggressiveness, release year, sentence length
- Eye Colour, Aggressiveness, favourite food, sentence length
3. Are employed men more likely to remain on conditional release until the end of their sentence than unemployed men?
4. What were comparisons 2 and 3?
- Return to custody with a new offence before end of the previous sentence, and return to custody without a new offence before end of sentence
- Remain in custody, return to custody with over 5 new offences before end of sentence
- Remain in custody with sentence intact, love of custard.
- Return to custody with over 5 new offences before end of previous sentence | Return to custody without a new offence before end of sentence
5. The method was a content analysis of the correctional service of which country's database?