1. From the date of conditional release, men take on average how long to find employment?
- 10 months
- 6 months
- 4 months
- 8 months
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the title of the Gillis and Nafekh study?
- The effects of community-based employment on re-offending
- The affects of prison-based employment on offending
- The affects of community-based employment on re-offending
- The effects of prison-based employment on re-offending
3. The sample was divided into two groups, what were the groups?
- Previous history of re-offending | No previous history of re-offending
- Employed upon release | Not employed upon release
- Under 35 | Over 35
- Male | Female
4. How many participants on conditional release did the database start with?
5. The method was a content analysis of the correctional service of which country's database?