1. From the date of conditional release, men take on average how long to find employment?
- 4 months
- 10 months
- 6 months
- 8 months
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The data was analysed and comparisons were drew between the groups, what was comparison 1?
- Return to custody after end of sentence
- Return to custard before end of sentence (Why not, it's delicious.)
- Return to custody before end of sentence
- Return to custody voluntarily
3. After the sample was matched, how many participants were there in the sample altogether?
4. Are employed women more likely to remain on conditional release until the end of their sentence than unemployed women?
5. What was the title of the Gillis and Nafekh study?
- The effects of prison-based employment on re-offending
- The effects of community-based employment on re-offending
- The affects of community-based employment on re-offending
- The affects of prison-based employment on offending