1. How many participants on conditional release did the database start with?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. From the date of conditional release, men take on average how long to find employment?
- 6 months
- 8 months
- 4 months
- 10 months
3. After the sample was matched, how many participants were there in the sample altogether?
4. The sample was divided into two groups, what were the groups?
- Employed upon release | Not employed upon release
- Male | Female
- Under 35 | Over 35
- Previous history of re-offending | No previous history of re-offending
5. Pairs were matched on what statistics?
- Eye Colour, Aggressiveness, favourite food, sentence length
- Gender, risk level, release year, sentence length
- Eye Colour, risk level, favourite food, sentence length
- Gender, aggressiveness, release year, sentence length