1. The method was a content analysis of the correctional service of which country's database?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the title of the Gillis and Nafekh study?
- The effects of prison-based employment on re-offending
- The affects of prison-based employment on offending
- The effects of community-based employment on re-offending
- The affects of community-based employment on re-offending
3. The sample was divided into two groups, what were the groups?
- Under 35 | Over 35
- Previous history of re-offending | No previous history of re-offending
- Employed upon release | Not employed upon release
- Male | Female
4. Are employed women more likely to remain on conditional release until the end of their sentence than unemployed women?
5. How many participants on conditional release did the database start with?