1. the combination of alleles for a specific trait, and the genetic make-up of an organism is known as what?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
3. what is a gene?
- a part of a chromosome
- a section of DNA on a chromosome coding for a particular polypeptide
- the combination of alleles for a trait
4. having two dominant alleles present for a given gene is known as...?
- Homozygous Dominant
- Homozygous Recessive
- Heterozygous Dominant
5. an allele is?
- types if chromosomes
- where the gene is found on a chromosome
- different forms of the same chromosome
- the same as a locus