1. Alleles are found on homologous chromosomes, the position that its found in is known as the..?
- allele position
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. an allele is?
- the same as a locus
- types if chromosomes
- different forms of the same chromosome
- where the gene is found on a chromosome
3. what is a gene?
- a part of a chromosome
- the combination of alleles for a trait
- a section of DNA on a chromosome coding for a particular polypeptide
4. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
5. the combination of alleles for a specific trait, and the genetic make-up of an organism is known as what?