1. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alleles are found on homologous chromosomes, the position that its found in is known as the..?
- allele position
3. what is a gene?
- a part of a chromosome
- the combination of alleles for a trait
- a section of DNA on a chromosome coding for a particular polypeptide
4. an allele is?
- the same as a locus
- different forms of the same chromosome
- where the gene is found on a chromosome
- types if chromosomes
5. having two dominant alleles present for a given gene is known as...?
- Homozygous Dominant
- Heterozygous Dominant
- Homozygous Recessive