1. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alleles are found on homologous chromosomes, the position that its found in is known as the..?
- allele position
3. the combination of alleles for a specific trait, and the genetic make-up of an organism is known as what?
4. what does Heterozygous mean?
- having the same two dominant alleles for a given gene
- having no alleles for a given gene
- having two different alleles for a given gene, a dominant allele and a recesive allele
- having the same two recessive alleles for a given gene
5. what is a gene?
- a part of a chromosome
- the combination of alleles for a trait
- a section of DNA on a chromosome coding for a particular polypeptide