1. an allele is?
- types if chromosomes
- different forms of the same chromosome
- the same as a locus
- where the gene is found on a chromosome
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alleles are found on homologous chromosomes, the position that its found in is known as the..?
- allele position
3. what does Heterozygous mean?
- having no alleles for a given gene
- having the same two recessive alleles for a given gene
- having two different alleles for a given gene, a dominant allele and a recesive allele
- having the same two dominant alleles for a given gene
4. what is a gene?
- a part of a chromosome
- a section of DNA on a chromosome coding for a particular polypeptide
- the combination of alleles for a trait
5. having two dominant alleles present for a given gene is known as...?
- Homozygous Dominant
- Heterozygous Dominant
- Homozygous Recessive