1. Alleles are found on homologous chromosomes, the position that its found in is known as the..?
- allele position
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
3. the combination of alleles for a specific trait, and the genetic make-up of an organism is known as what?
4. what does Heterozygous mean?
- having the same two dominant alleles for a given gene
- having two different alleles for a given gene, a dominant allele and a recesive allele
- having the same two recessive alleles for a given gene
- having no alleles for a given gene
5. an allele is?
- the same as a locus
- different forms of the same chromosome
- where the gene is found on a chromosome
- types if chromosomes