1. having two dominant alleles present for a given gene is known as...?
- Homozygous Recessive
- Homozygous Dominant
- Heterozygous Dominant
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does Heterozygous mean?
- having no alleles for a given gene
- having two different alleles for a given gene, a dominant allele and a recesive allele
- having the same two dominant alleles for a given gene
- having the same two recessive alleles for a given gene
3. The physical expression of the genotype is known as...?
- Genotype appearence
4. the combination of alleles for a specific trait, and the genetic make-up of an organism is known as what?
5. an allele is?
- types if chromosomes
- different forms of the same chromosome
- the same as a locus
- where the gene is found on a chromosome