1. Alternative model to the genetic factors in aggression
- Bandura's theory of vicarious reinforcement
- Diathesis Stress model
- Social learning theory
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Extra Y chromosomes in males leads to...
- Increased aggressive behaviour
- Increased testosterone levels, which is associated with aggressive behaviour
- Low testosterone levels which reduces aggressive behaviour
3. Which study found that children with variant of the MAOA gene, produced less of MAOA but only showed aggressive behaviour if maltreated during childhood?
- Brunner et al.
- Caspi et al.
- Plomin et al.
- Young et al.
4. Who found that 50% variance in aggressive behaviour was due to genetic influence?
- Coccaro et al.
- Hutchings and Mednick
- Carey et al.
5. What did Miles and Carey find?
- 50% of variation in aggressive behaviour was due to genetic influence
- In a replication of Bandura's bobo doll study there was no difference in MZ and DZ aggressive behaviour
- There was a significant number of adopted individuals with criminal convictions that had biological parents with criminal history
- Genetic mutation in mice caused violence in the mice