1. Who was not a key figure in Renaissance medical changes?
- Jon Snow
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Andreas Vesalius
- William Harvey
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Edward Jenner discover?
- Blood Types
3. What was act for better Public Health called?
- The 1848 Public Health Act
- The 1848 Act Of Public Health
- The 1848 Act Of Public Hygiene
- The 1848 Public Hygiene Act
4. Of the four bodily fluids in the four humours, which one was linked with Autumn and Earth?
- Black Bile
5. What did not improve due to Florence Nightingale?
- Treatment of Nurses
- Training of Nurses
- Public Health
- Hospital Conditions