1. What were women in the middle ages allowed to work as?
- Barber Surgeons and Nurses
- Midwives and Nurses
- Barber Surgeons and Occulists
- Doctors and Apothecaries
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was act for better Public Health called?
- The 1848 Act Of Public Health
- The 1848 Act Of Public Hygiene
- The 1848 Public Health Act
- The 1848 Public Hygiene Act
3. What did not improve due to Florence Nightingale?
- Treatment of Nurses
- Training of Nurses
- Public Health
- Hospital Conditions
4. Of the four bodily fluids in the four humours, which one was linked with Autumn and Earth?
- Black Bile
5. Who was not a key figure in Renaissance medical changes?
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Andreas Vesalius
- Jon Snow
- William Harvey