1. Who was not a key figure in Renaissance medical changes?
- William Harvey
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jon Snow
- Andreas Vesalius
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Edward Jenner discover?
- Blood Types
3. What was act for better Public Health called?
- The 1848 Act Of Public Health
- The 1848 Public Health Act
- The 1848 Public Hygiene Act
- The 1848 Act Of Public Hygiene
4. What did not improve due to Florence Nightingale?
- Public Health
- Hospital Conditions
- Treatment of Nurses
- Training of Nurses
5. What were women in the middle ages allowed to work as?
- Barber Surgeons and Nurses
- Doctors and Apothecaries
- Midwives and Nurses
- Barber Surgeons and Occulists