1. When was Francis's research carried out?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is this defining?- the biological differences between males and femals and usually consists of 6 major components
3. Manipulation, Canalisation, Verbal Appellations and Different Activities are 4 main ways that _______takes place?
- Teaching right from wrong
- Gender Socialisation
4. What is maipulation?
- Parents encourge behaviour which is seen as normal for the child's sex and discourage what is seen as deviant.
- Children are encouraged to involove themselves in different activities. e.g. boys and outdoors
- Channelling the child's interests into toys and activities seen as normal for his or her sex.
- Names that children are called which each them to identify with the appropriate gender. e.g. good girl
5. Those who have female and male internal and external genitalia combined are called?