1. Who said there was a double standard?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Those who have female and male internal and external genitalia combined are called?
3. What is verbal appellations?
- Channelling the child's interests into toys and activities seen as normal for his or her sex.
- Children are encouraged to involove themselves in different activities. e.g. boys and outdoors
- Names that children are called which each them to identify with the appropriate gender. e.g. good girl
- Parents encourge behaviour which is seen as normal for the child's sex and discourage what is seen as deviant.
4. What is this defining?- the biological differences between males and femals and usually consists of 6 major components
5. What is a double standard?
- Allowing boys to do one things and it being ok but then if a girl did it, it would be seen as promiscuous.
- The process where children are told off.
- Being able to have a job and look at children
- Being controlled by your partner