1. What is this defining?- the social, cultural and psychological aspects of being either male or female.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Francis's research carried out?
3. What is Androgyny?
- When people identify themselves are being neither masculine or feminine but rather a third gender.
- The change from being one gender to another.
- A sociologists
- Someone who wants to be the opposite sex.
4. Who said there was a double standard?
5. Define gender roles?
- The process whereby we learn to perform the socially accepted characteristics for a given gender.
- The ability to perfom tasks that would be seen as incorrect for the individuals gender.
- Being a man and working.
- Being a woman and doing the cleaning.