1. Manipulation, Canalisation, Verbal Appellations and Different Activities are 4 main ways that _______takes place?
- Gender Socialisation
- Teaching right from wrong
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is this defining?- the biological differences between males and femals and usually consists of 6 major components
3. What was the overal research about?
- Role-play with children.
- Teaching young children to behave in an expected manner.
- Childrens behaviour
- Gender stereotypes
4. What is gender identity?
- Knowing what gender you are
- Whether we are male or female
- The psychological label we apply to ourselves when we say 'i am a man' or 'i am a woman'
- Being masculine or feminine
5. What is a double standard?
- Being controlled by your partner
- Allowing boys to do one things and it being ok but then if a girl did it, it would be seen as promiscuous.
- Being able to have a job and look at children
- The process where children are told off.