- Created by: BethanyM
- Created on: 15-06-15 19:35
1. What is methyl orange used for?
- Titrations with a strong acid and weak base
- Titrations with a weak base and strong acid
- Neutralising acidic solutions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Will iron (II) produce a different coloured precipitate to iron (III) ?
3. If calcium ions are present, what will you see when NaOH is added?
- A white suspension
- A light blue precipitate
- A brick red precipitate
4. Red litmus paper turns blue in ______
5. Blue litmus paper turns red in ______