1. Which of these observations indicates the presence of aluminium ions?
- A white precipitate that dissolves in excess NaOH
- A light blue precipitate
- Aluminium metal forming at the bottom of the test tube
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is methyl orange used for?
- Neutralising acidic solutions
- Titrations with a strong acid and weak base
- Titrations with a weak base and strong acid
3. What colour is phenolphthalein when nothing has been added?
4. What colour flame do sodium atoms produce?
- Orange - yellow
- Brick red
5. Will iron (II) produce a different coloured precipitate to iron (III) ?