1. What is the mass number?
- The number of protons, neutrons and electrons
- The number of protons+electrons
- The number of protons+neutrons
- The number of electrons+neutrons
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the relative charge of an Electron?
3. Non-metal compounds form molecules held together by
- Metallic bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Ionic bonds
- Simple ionic bonds
4. What compounds are made of metal and non-metal ions
- Ionic compounds
- Giant covalent compounds
- Covalent compounds
- Metallic compounds
5. Why are the elements in group 0 unreactive?
- They have no electrons
- They have full outer electron shells
- They have the same amount of protons
- They have neutrons and protons