1. What does the nucleus of an atom contain?
- Electrons and neutrons
- Protons and electrons
- Protons and neutrons
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the atomic number?
- The number of ions in an element
- The number of atoms in an element
- The number of protons in an element
- The number of electrons in an element
3. The mass of the product always equals the..
- mass of reactants
- the mass of electrons
- the mass of protons
- the mass of neutrons
4. Non-metal compounds form molecules held together by
- Simple ionic bonds
- Ionic bonds
- Covalent bonds
- Metallic bonds
5. What is the relative charge of a proton?