1. Where are electrons found?
- In the nucleus
- In a metal
- In energy level (shells)
- In a compound
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the atomic number?
- The number of protons in an element
- The number of atoms in an element
- The number of electrons in an element
- The number of ions in an element
3. What compounds are made of metal and non-metal ions
- Ionic compounds
- Giant covalent compounds
- Covalent compounds
- Metallic compounds
4. The mass of the product always equals the..
- mass of reactants
- the mass of neutrons
- the mass of electrons
- the mass of protons
5. What is an element?
- An element is made from two types of molrcules
- An element is made from one type of molecule
- An element is made from one type of atom
- An element is made from two types of atom