1. What is the mass number?
- The number of protons, neutrons and electrons
- The number of protons+neutrons
- The number of electrons+neutrons
- The number of protons+electrons
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to the elements in group 0?
- Noble gases
- Transition metals
3. What does the nucleus of an atom contain?
- Electrons and neutrons
- Protons and electrons
- Protons and neutrons
4. Where are electrons found?
- In energy level (shells)
- In a compound
- In the nucleus
- In a metal
5. How many electrons does the first shell hold?