1. What subatomic particle is around the nucleus
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the relative charge of an Electron?
3. What is the relative charge of a Neutron?
4. Why are atoms neutral?
- The number of neutrons are greater than the number of protons and electrons
- The number of electrons equal the number of protons
- The number of electrons, protons and neutrons are the same
- They have neutrons in the atom
5. Where are electrons found?
- In energy level (shells)
- In a metal
- In a compound
- In the nucleus