1. What subatomic particle is around the nucleus
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do elements in the same group have in common?
- Different number of protons and neutrons
- The same number of protons
- The same number of electrons on the outer shell
- The same number of protons and neutrons
3. Why are the elements in group 0 unreactive?
- They have full outer electron shells
- They have the same amount of protons
- They have no electrons
- They have neutrons and protons
4. What is the relative charge of a Neutron?
5. What is the relative charge of an Electron?