1. What compounds are made of metal and non-metal ions
- Ionic compounds
- Covalent compounds
- Metallic compounds
- Giant covalent compounds
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are electrons found?
- In the nucleus
- In energy level (shells)
- In a compound
- In a metal
3. What is the relative charge of an Electron?
4. Why are the elements in group 0 unreactive?
- They have full outer electron shells
- They have the same amount of protons
- They have no electrons
- They have neutrons and protons
5. What is an element?
- An element is made from two types of atom
- An element is made from two types of molrcules
- An element is made from one type of atom
- An element is made from one type of molecule