1. What do elements in the same group have in common?
- The same number of electrons on the outer shell
- The same number of protons
- The same number of protons and neutrons
- Different number of protons and neutrons
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the relative charge of an Electron?
3. The mass of the product always equals the..
- the mass of neutrons
- the mass of electrons
- mass of reactants
- the mass of protons
4. What is the relative charge of a Neutron?
5. Where are electrons found?
- In a metal
- In energy level (shells)
- In the nucleus
- In a compound