1. What do elements in the same group have in common?
- The same number of protons and neutrons
- Different number of protons and neutrons
- The same number of electrons on the outer shell
- The same number of protons
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are the elements in group 0 unreactive?
- They have neutrons and protons
- They have full outer electron shells
- They have no electrons
- They have the same amount of protons
3. Why are atoms neutral?
- The number of electrons, protons and neutrons are the same
- The number of neutrons are greater than the number of protons and electrons
- The number of electrons equal the number of protons
- They have neutrons in the atom
4. What compounds are made of metal and non-metal ions
- Ionic compounds
- Giant covalent compounds
- Covalent compounds
- Metallic compounds
5. What is the atomic number?
- The number of ions in an element
- The number of protons in an element
- The number of electrons in an element
- The number of atoms in an element