1. What is the name given to the elements in group 0?
- Noble gases
- Transition metals
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are the elements in group 0 unreactive?
- They have neutrons and protons
- They have full outer electron shells
- They have no electrons
- They have the same amount of protons
3. How many electrons does the first shell hold?
4. What is the relative charge of an Electron?
5. What compounds are made of metal and non-metal ions
- Metallic compounds
- Giant covalent compounds
- Ionic compounds
- Covalent compounds