1. What did Freud say the giraffes in Hans’ dream represented?
- His parents and their genitals
- His parents
- None of these
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Freud gather information about Little Hans?
- Hans' father provided the case information
- Freud called up Hans each time
- They conversed via email
- Freud met with Hans each time
3. By age 5, how did Hans’ phobia develop?
- It lessened before it disappeared altogether
- It stayed the same
- It got worse
- It was limited to only horses carrying carts
4. What did Freud say the children fantasy represented?
- The development of an Oedipus complex
- The Oedipus complex
- A friendly resolution of the Oedipus complex
- His family
5. What reason did Freud give for horses making good father symbols?
- They are aggressive
- They look like Hans’ father
- They have large penises
- They are big