1. What was Hans’ final fantasy?
- He had children with his mother
- The plumber removed his ‘widdler’
- The plumber had come and removed his bottom and penis replacing them with new and larger ones
- A doctor removed his penis and replaced it with a larger one
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What link did Freud make between the horses and Hans’ father?
- Both caused Little Hans to have anxiety attacks
- The noseband and blinkers represented Hans’ father’s moustache and glasses
- Hans was afraid of both
- They had large ‘widdlers’
3. At what age did Hans develop a fear of horses?
4. What was the conflict that developed between Hans and his father?
- Hans' father wouldn't let Hans see his mother
- Hans' father objected to Hans climbing into his parents bed in the morning to cuddle his mother
- Hans' father didn't like Hans
- Hans was rude to his father
5. By age 5, how did Hans’ phobia develop?
- It was limited to only horses carrying carts
- It lessened before it disappeared altogether
- It got worse
- It stayed the same