1. What real-life event could be linked to Hans' phobia of horses?
- Hans saw a horse collapse in the street
- Hans was threatened by a horse
- Hans was bitten by a horse
- Hans was trodden on by a horse
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many times did Freud meet Little Hans?
- He never met him
- No more than twice
- Three times
- Only once
3. What reason did Freud give for horses making good father symbols?
- They have large penises
- They look like Hans’ father
- They are big
- They are aggressive
4. Why did Hans develop a fear of castration?
- His mother threatened to send for a doctor to cut his 'widdler' off
- He was playing with his 'widdler'
- He saw a horse get injured
- He was afraid of his father
5. What was the design of the study?
- A clinical case study
- An individual case study
- A personal case study
- A case study