1. What real-life event could be linked to Hans' phobia of horses?
- Hans saw a horse collapse in the street
- Hans was bitten by a horse
- Hans was trodden on by a horse
- Hans was threatened by a horse
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Freud say the plumber fantasy represented?
- Hans’ identification with his father
- Hans’ castration anxiety
- Hans’ father
- The doctor his mother spoke of
3. What was the conflict that developed between Hans and his father?
- Hans was rude to his father
- Hans' father didn't like Hans
- Hans' father objected to Hans climbing into his parents bed in the morning to cuddle his mother
- Hans' father wouldn't let Hans see his mother
4. At what age did Hans develop a fear of horses?
5. What did Freud say the children fantasy represented?
- The development of an Oedipus complex
- The Oedipus complex
- A friendly resolution of the Oedipus complex
- His family