1. How did Freud gather information about Little Hans?
- Freud met with Hans each time
- Hans' father provided the case information
- They conversed via email
- Freud called up Hans each time
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Freud say the children fantasy represented?
- His family
- A friendly resolution of the Oedipus complex
- The Oedipus complex
- The development of an Oedipus complex
3. What was Hans' dream about?
- Two giraffes sleeping
- Two giraffes; one cried out to the other
- Two horses talking to each other
- A family of giraffes
4. What was the design of the study?
- A personal case study
- A clinical case study
- An individual case study
- A case study
5. What real-life event could be linked to Hans' phobia of horses?
- Hans was trodden on by a horse
- Hans was threatened by a horse
- Hans saw a horse collapse in the street
- Hans was bitten by a horse