1. How did Freud gather information about Little Hans?
- Freud met with Hans each time
- Freud called up Hans each time
- Hans' father provided the case information
- They conversed via email
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Freud say the giraffes in Hans’ dream represented?
- His parents and their genitals
- His parents
- None of these
3. What was Hans' fear specifically about?
- That a horse would crush him
- That a white horse would bite him
- That a horse would bite him
- That horses were bigger than him
4. What real-life event could be linked to Hans' phobia of horses?
- Hans was trodden on by a horse
- Hans was threatened by a horse
- Hans saw a horse collapse in the street
- Hans was bitten by a horse
5. How did Freud interpret the case?
- It disproved his theories
- An example of a phobia
- As an example of the Oedipus complex
- Proof of his theories