1. What was the conflict that developed between Hans and his father?
- Hans' father wouldn't let Hans see his mother
- Hans was rude to his father
- Hans' father objected to Hans climbing into his parents bed in the morning to cuddle his mother
- Hans' father didn't like Hans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of Freud's study?
- To report the findings of the treatment of Little Hans
- To disprove the Oedipus complex
- To discuss his theories with Little Hans' father
- To develop a theory
3. Why did Hans develop a fear of castration?
- He was playing with his 'widdler'
- His mother threatened to send for a doctor to cut his 'widdler' off
- He was afraid of his father
- He saw a horse get injured
4. What did Freud say the children fantasy represented?
- The development of an Oedipus complex
- A friendly resolution of the Oedipus complex
- His family
- The Oedipus complex
5. What was Hans' fear specifically about?
- That a white horse would bite him
- That a horse would bite him
- That a horse would crush him
- That horses were bigger than him