1. How did Hans’ fear develop when he was 4?
- It worsened to the extent that Hans didn’t want to leave the house
- Hans was able to pet a horse
- It went away
- Freud resolved the issue
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What reason did Freud give for horses making good father symbols?
- They have large penises
- They look like Hans’ father
- They are big
- They are aggressive
3. What was the design of the study?
- A personal case study
- A clinical case study
- An individual case study
- A case study
4. Why did Hans develop a fear of castration?
- He was playing with his 'widdler'
- His mother threatened to send for a doctor to cut his 'widdler' off
- He was afraid of his father
- He saw a horse get injured
5. What did Freud say the plumber fantasy represented?
- Hans’ castration anxiety
- Hans’ father
- Hans’ identification with his father
- The doctor his mother spoke of