1. What did Freud say the plumber fantasy represented?
- Hans’ castration anxiety
- Hans’ father
- Hans’ identification with his father
- The doctor his mother spoke of
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. By age 5, how did Hans’ phobia develop?
- It was limited to only horses carrying carts
- It stayed the same
- It lessened before it disappeared altogether
- It got worse
3. What was the conflict that developed between Hans and his father?
- Hans was rude to his father
- Hans' father didn't like Hans
- Hans' father objected to Hans climbing into his parents bed in the morning to cuddle his mother
- Hans' father wouldn't let Hans see his mother
4. What real-life event could be linked to Hans' phobia of horses?
- Hans was trodden on by a horse
- Hans saw a horse collapse in the street
- Hans was bitten by a horse
- Hans was threatened by a horse
5. What was Hans' fear specifically about?
- That a horse would crush him
- That horses were bigger than him
- That a white horse would bite him
- That a horse would bite him