- Created by: Amleth
- Created on: 11-05-18 20:53
1. What did religion promote in their societies?
- The scriptures of God.
- Preservation of life and the opposition of science.
- The importance of being holy.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scientific advancement inspired both authors?
3. "Who hath withheld from thee...
- ...the fruit of the womb."
- ...the secrets of existence."
- ...the virtues of life."
4. Why do both authors use a first person narrative?
- To make the story more real.
- To show that they are the narrator.
- Because there is more than one person narrating.
5. "The Wall [...]
- ...the precautions are for those trying to get out."
- ...the bodies hung."
- ...too large to scale."