1. What Solution do you use to find Starch in foods?
- Iodine Solution
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benedicts Solution
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Fats made from?
- Fatty Acids and Glycerol
- Amino Acids
3. What colour should the Ethanol Solution go if there is fat present in a food?
- Cloudy White
4. What do Carbohydrates give you?
- Balanced Diet
5. What three foods contain a lot of carbohydrates?
- Bread, Pasta and Cereals
- Popcorn, Pretzels and Fudge-Cake Cookies
- Rice, Brown Sugar and Honey
- Jelly Beans, Skittles and Almond Nougat