1. what is the negoitionted reading??
- when you change it.
- Acknowledge the preffered reading but modfying it to their own values and reads.
- when you adapt it to your own values and opions
- when you get the producer's hoped view on the text
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is moral panic
- when you start to get hot and clammy as
- to do with the dealing of violence and drama in the media.
- when your morals are questioned
3. How does the "reception theory" work?
- Based on Stuart Hall's encoding and decoding of the media which is used to explain the relationship between the text and the viewer. The text is encoded by the director and decoded by the viewer.
- by holding a large reception with figer sandwhiches and cocktail drinks.
- by seeing how the audience reacts to the film.
4. what is the preffered reading?
- What the producer hopes the audiecne would take from the text.
- when you want it
- when you prefer to read a book rather than a comic
- when you have an opion over something rather the other
5. what is the oppositional reading?
- when you take the preffered reading
- the opposite reading
- The audience may reject the preffered reading and recieve their own message.
- your own added values and opions