1. what is the oppositional reading?
- when you take the preffered reading
- the opposite reading
- The audience may reject the preffered reading and recieve their own message.
- your own added values and opions
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does the "reception theory" work?
- by seeing how the audience reacts to the film.
- Based on Stuart Hall's encoding and decoding of the media which is used to explain the relationship between the text and the viewer. The text is encoded by the director and decoded by the viewer.
- by holding a large reception with figer sandwhiches and cocktail drinks.
3. what is the negoitionted reading??
- when you change it.
- Acknowledge the preffered reading but modfying it to their own values and reads.
- when you adapt it to your own values and opions
- when you get the producer's hoped view on the text
4. What is moral panic
- to do with the dealing of violence and drama in the media.
- when your morals are questioned
- when you start to get hot and clammy as
5. what is the preffered reading?
- What the producer hopes the audiecne would take from the text.
- when you prefer to read a book rather than a comic
- when you have an opion over something rather the other
- when you want it