1. What is moral panic
- to do with the dealing of violence and drama in the media.
- when your morals are questioned
- when you start to get hot and clammy as
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the oppositional reading?
- your own added values and opions
- when you take the preffered reading
- The audience may reject the preffered reading and recieve their own message.
- the opposite reading
3. How does the "reception theory" work?
- by seeing how the audience reacts to the film.
- Based on Stuart Hall's encoding and decoding of the media which is used to explain the relationship between the text and the viewer. The text is encoded by the director and decoded by the viewer.
- by holding a large reception with figer sandwhiches and cocktail drinks.
4. what is the preffered reading?
- when you have an opion over something rather the other
- when you want it
- What the producer hopes the audiecne would take from the text.
- when you prefer to read a book rather than a comic
5. what is the negoitionted reading??
- when you adapt it to your own values and opions
- Acknowledge the preffered reading but modfying it to their own values and reads.
- when you get the producer's hoped view on the text
- when you change it.