1. Which of the following is not a factor in the changes to family structure?
- divorce and abortion laws
- pay gap closing
- womens' labour market participation
- decline in religiosity
- shift to the adult breadwinner model
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Scourfield and Drakeford say in critique of New Labour's family policy?
- based on optimism about men in the home and presumes gender equality is uniformly welcomed by men
- it represents a 'creeping professionalisation of childrearing'
3. When was the pill introduced for married women?
4. Which of the following is not one of Huinink's problems young couples face before having children?
- the environmental concerns
- coordinating long-term perspectives of both partners
- insufficient resources
- compatibility of public and private commitments
5. When was the Equal Pay Act?