1. Which of the following is not a liberal aim of family policy
- re-socialization (Gerwitz)
- gender equality in the workforce and in parenting
- alleviation of poverty (child poverty in particular)
- upholding traditional family values
- tackle social exclusion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Child Support Act introduced, with the intention of keeping absent fathers responsible and lowering social security entitlements for lone mothers?
3. What percent of daddy month is taken up by Norwegian fathers?
4. When did the term 'cycle of deprivation' come into the political lexicon?
5. Who proposed the existence of an 'underclass' populated by the feckless and work shy?
- Charles Murray