1. Which of the following is not a liberal aim of family policy
- tackle social exclusion
- upholding traditional family values
- re-socialization (Gerwitz)
- alleviation of poverty (child poverty in particular)
- gender equality in the workforce and in parenting
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Equal Pay Act?
3. Who distinguishes between implicit and explicit policies?
- Kamerman and Kahn
- Almond and Verba
4. Who proposed the existence of an 'underclass' populated by the feckless and work shy?
- Charles Murray
5. Who finds that having more women in power is consistently associated with more generous childcare and parental leave policies? (2008)
- Priscilla Lambert
- Nancy Fraser
- Fran Bennett