1. Who proposed the existence of an 'underclass' populated by the feckless and work shy?
- Charles Murray
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not one of Huinink's problems young couples face before having children?
- compatibility of public and private commitments
- the environmental concerns
- insufficient resources
- coordinating long-term perspectives of both partners
3. Which of the following is not a factor in the changes to family structure?
- divorce and abortion laws
- pay gap closing
- womens' labour market participation
- decline in religiosity
- shift to the adult breadwinner model
4. Which of the following is not one of Esping-Andersen's typologies?
- Social Democratic
5. When was the Equal Pay Act?