1. What percent of daddy month is taken up by Norwegian fathers?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Equal Pay Act?
3. When did the term 'cycle of deprivation' come into the political lexicon?
4. When was abortion made legal (up to 24 weeks)?
5. What did Scourfield and Drakeford say in critique of New Labour's family policy?
- based on optimism about men in the home and presumes gender equality is uniformly welcomed by men
- it represents a 'creeping professionalisation of childrearing'