1. What percentage of lone parent households are lone father?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not one of Daly's trends in family life in Europe?
- fewer marriages and rise in divorces
- increasing variation in the composition of households
- fall in fertility (1980-2003 EU-25 1.88 to 1.48)
- rise in gay couples
- more people living alone
3. Which of the following is not a liberal aim of family policy
- tackle social exclusion
- re-socialization (Gerwitz)
- alleviation of poverty (child poverty in particular)
- upholding traditional family values
- gender equality in the workforce and in parenting
4. Who distinguishes between implicit and explicit policies?
- Kamerman and Kahn
- Almond and Verba
5. When was the pill introduced for married women?