1. Function of the ribosome?
- Synthesize ATP
- The site of protein synthasis
- Synthesize lipids
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats the purpose of the cell wall?
- It supports plant cells
- To regulate the movement of substances
- To support the stem
3. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
- Synthesise ribosomes
4. Golgi apparatus' function?
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins only
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins and makes lysosomes
- Makes lysosomes
5. Chloroplast's function?
- The site of photosynthesis
- to make chlorophyl