1. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
- Synthesise ribosomes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the difference between an animal and a plant cell?
- Plant cells have a cell wall, a vacuole, cholorplast and plasmodesmata
- Cell wall, vacuole and chloroplasts
3. Golgi apparatus' function?
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins and makes lysosomes
- Makes lysosomes
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins only
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell
5. Whats the purpose of the cell wall?
- To support the stem
- It supports plant cells
- To regulate the movement of substances