1. What's the function of the plasma cell surface membrane?
- To be partially permiable
- Regulates the movement of substances in and out of the cell. It has receptor molecules on it which allow it to respond to chemicals like hormones
- Gives the cell structure
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell
3. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesise ribosomes
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
4. Function of the lysosome's?
- Digest invading cells or to break down worn out components of the cell
- Digest food and organelles
5. What's the function of rough endoplasmic reticulum?
- To fold and process proteins that have been made at the ribosomes
- Synthesize and process lipids
- To make Lipids