1. Mitochondria's function?
- The site of aerobic respiration where ATP is produced
- The site of respiration
- Synthesis of ATP
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the difference between an animal and a plant cell?
- Plant cells have a cell wall, a vacuole, cholorplast and plasmodesmata
- Cell wall, vacuole and chloroplasts
3. Function of the lysosome's?
- Digest invading cells or to break down worn out components of the cell
- Digest food and organelles
4. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesise ribosomes
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
5. What's the purpose of the nucleus?
- To control the cells activities, the pores allow substances to move between the nucleus and the cytoplasm
- To carry out cell activities