- The microtubules contract to make the flagellum move and propel cells forward
- Allow the cell to swim
- Move substances along the cell
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whats the purpose of the cell wall?
- It supports plant cells
- To regulate the movement of substances
- To support the stem
3. What's the function of the viesicle?
- To transport substances in and out of the cell via the plasma membrane
- Transport substances in the cell only
4. What's the function of the plasma cell surface membrane?
- To be partially permiable
- Regulates the movement of substances in and out of the cell. It has receptor molecules on it which allow it to respond to chemicals like hormones
- Gives the cell structure
5. Function of the ribosome?
- The site of protein synthasis
- Synthesize lipids
- Synthesize ATP