1. Chloroplast's function?
- The site of photosynthesis
- to make chlorophyl
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Golgi apparatus' function?
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins and makes lysosomes
- Makes lysosomes
- Processes and packages new lipids and proteins only
3. What is the function of the nucleolus in the nucleus?
- It makes RNA
- It makes ribosomes
- It makes DNA
4. What's the function of the plasma cell surface membrane?
- To be partially permiable
- Regulates the movement of substances in and out of the cell. It has receptor molecules on it which allow it to respond to chemicals like hormones
- Gives the cell structure
5. What's the function of rough endoplasmic reticulum?
- To fold and process proteins that have been made at the ribosomes
- Synthesize and process lipids
- To make Lipids