1. Mitochondria's function?
- Synthesis of ATP
- The site of aerobic respiration where ATP is produced
- The site of respiration
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the function of the viesicle?
- To transport substances in and out of the cell via the plasma membrane
- Transport substances in the cell only
- Move substances along the cell
- The microtubules contract to make the flagellum move and propel cells forward
- Allow the cell to swim
4. Centriol's function?
- Involved in the separation of chromosomes during cell division
- Transport substances around the cell
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell