1. Function of the ribosome?
- Synthesize ATP
- The site of protein synthasis
- Synthesize lipids
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Centriol's function?
- Involved in the separation of chromosomes during cell division
- Transport substances around the cell
3. Mitochondria's function?
- The site of aerobic respiration where ATP is produced
- The site of respiration
- Synthesis of ATP
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell
5. What's the function of the viesicle?
- To transport substances in and out of the cell via the plasma membrane
- Transport substances in the cell only