1. What's the function of the viesicle?
- To transport substances in and out of the cell via the plasma membrane
- Transport substances in the cell only
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the purpose of the nucleus?
- To control the cells activities, the pores allow substances to move between the nucleus and the cytoplasm
- To carry out cell activities
3. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
- Synthesise ribosomes
4. Function of the lysosome's?
- Digest invading cells or to break down worn out components of the cell
- Digest food and organelles
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell