1. What is the function of the smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
- Synthesise ribosomes
- Synthesises and processes lipids
- Fold and process proteins
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Centriol's function?
- Involved in the separation of chromosomes during cell division
- Transport substances around the cell
3. Function of the lysosome's?
- Digest invading cells or to break down worn out components of the cell
- Digest food and organelles
- The microtubules allow the cilia to move up substances along the cell surface
- To move the cell
5. Function of the ribosome?
- The site of protein synthasis
- Synthesize lipids
- Synthesize ATP