- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 16-01-17 12:58
1. Cellular slime mold cells are not separated by plasma membranes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finding red algae that are actually black in colour suggests they live in where?
- Deep water
- Shallow water
3. When undergoing anaerobic respiration, what by-product do Parabasalids release?
- Carbon dioxide
4. All members of the Phacophyta group are multicellular
5. When a plastid has 3 membranes it shows that the cell has undergone what?
- Secondary endosymbiosis
- Primary endosymbiosis