1. Why is a suitable temperature needed?
- So the plant doesn't die
- So the enzymes which control photosynthesis can work well
- So the water doesn't dry up
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a factor affecting the rate of photosynthesis?
- Water - if there's enough water for the plant to survive there is plenty for photosynthesis
- Temperature - does not affect photosynthesis, only the enzymes
- Light intensity - they can only absorb so much light anyway
- Level of carbon dioxide - they can only absorb so much carbon dioxide anyway
3. What is from the air and a raw materialfor the manufacture of carbohydrates?
- Carbon dioxide
4. To monitor the rate of photosynthesis. Which experiment?
- Using oxygen and carbon dioxide sensors
- Testing leaves for starch
- Removing carbon dioxide
5. Which of these factors need for photosynthesis is chlorophyll?
- In the chloroplasts in the leaf cells, to absorb light energy
- A raw material for photosynthesis
- Energy to make carbohydrates
Similar Biology resources: