1. In the Book Jurassic Park , How was the Dinosaurs Created?
- The animals have been recreated using damaged dinosaur DNA found in blood fossilized inside of mosquitoes (which were preserved in amber.)
- The Dinosaurs wasnt created, they were found on the Island
- The Dinosaurs was created by a DNA Sample, what came from a Human Being
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which writer wrote The Tempest?
- William Shakespeare
- Steven Spielberg
- Michael Grant
- J.K Roweling
3. In the Book ET , What was the First lanuage ET spoke?
4. In the Book 'Harry Potter' Who is lord Voldemort?
- Harry Potter's muggle uncle, married to his aunt Petunia and father of Dudley Dursley.
- The antagonist of the series, murderer of Harry Potter's parents and many others
- One of the four founders of Hogwarts.
- Harry's close friend, youngest Son of Arthur and Molly Weasley, Gryffindor Quidditch Keeper, school prefect, member of Dumbledore's Army.
5. Which book was wrote by Steven Spielberg?
- Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
- Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
- Harry Potter