1. What is energy transfer measured in?
- KJ m-2 year-1
- Kg m-3
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't a reason why only 1% of the suns energy is not used in photosynthesis?
- Light may not fall on Chlorophyll
- A limiting factor
- Wrong wavelength
- Used for respiration
- Reflected back into space
3. What is a decomposer?
- An enzyme that breaks down dead matter
- A creature with a mouth
- Breaks down dead matter
4. An advantage of inorganic fertilizers?
- Adds extra organic matter
- Soluble so has a quick effect
- Doesn't leach
5. What is net production?
- Energy gained during respiration
- Energy used as biomass
- Energy lost during respiration
- Light trapped by plant