1. Which of these is not a reason for only a few trophic levels?
- Energy lost through repiration
- Some parts can't be digested
- Detritroves eat most
- Not all of an organism is eaten
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the efficiency of this energy transfer - Rabbit has 6350KJm-2 year-1 a fox has 1250KJ m-2 year-1?
- 19.8KJ m-2 year-1
- 66.6 KJ m-2 year-1
3. Which pyramid does consider time as a factor?
4. How does restricted movement aid rate of growth?
- Less heat loss
- Less energy in muscle contractions
- Not targeted by preditors
5. Which of these is not a pest control measure?
- Pest resistant plants
- Natural preditors