1. Which pyramid is this a positive for - easy to read and understand?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these isn't a reason why only 1% of the suns energy is not used in photosynthesis?
- Wrong wavelength
- Used for respiration
- Reflected back into space
- Light may not fall on Chlorophyll
- A limiting factor
3. How has the use of antibiotics in farming adversely affected humans?
- Increased antibiotic resistance
- More meat
- Increased human disease
4. What is net production?
- Energy lost during respiration
- Energy used as biomass
- Light trapped by plant
- Energy gained during respiration
5. What additional energy is added to a agricultural ecosystem?
- Food and fossil fuels
- Sun, food and fossil fuels
- Chemical and solar
- Fossil fuels