1. Which is an example of Detritus Feeders?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are decomposers useful for?
- Making food rot away
- Recycling resources in the natural world
- Breaking down dead corpses
- Eating human and animal waste
3. What is biomass?
- The mass amount of food eaten by an animal.
- The mass of vegetation in an ecosystem.
- The dry mass of living material in an animal or plant.
- The body mass of an animal or plant.
4. Sewage treatment plans are where...
- We use machines to inject waters with chemicals to process the water.
- We use microorganisms to break down the bodily waste we produce.
- We use volunteers to help clean the sewage from the waste we produce.
5. What are the conditions of decay?
- Glucose, oxygen and light
- Water, warmth and oxygen
- Light, carbon dioxide and water
- Oxygen, water and light