- Created by: Nancyisobel
- Created on: 12-06-18 15:43
1. When did Elizabath send a German Mercenary force instead of an English army to the Netherlands?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Saint Bartholomew's Day Massacre 1572?
- French Protestants killed thousands of Catholics
- French Catholics killed thousands of Protestants
- Spanish Catholics killed thousands of Protestants
3. How many Missionary Priests were serving in England by the end of Elizabeth's reign?
4. When was the Statute of Artificers which limited upper wage limit meaning that people found it difficult to afford goods and the there was economic hardship?
5. Why were Jesuits in particular and Catholics in general not trusted?
- The Catholic plots
- Their use of equivocation (double speak)
- Their allegiance to the Pope
Similar History resources: