1. What reaction allows the sperm to penetrate the ovum?
- Zona pellucida reaction
- Sperm reaction
- Acrosome reaction
- Sperm digestion
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In cell division from what point onwards does mitosis occur?
- from birth of a baby
- formation of a zygote
- cell specialisation
3. How do you calculate magnification
- Size of image divided by the size of the object
- Size of object divided by size of image.
- actual image divided by fake image
- Actual image divided by object
4. What is the order of mitosis stages?
- Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase, Telophase, Cytoplasmic Division
- Prophase, Anaphase, Cytoplasmic Division, Telophase, Metaphase
- Prophase, Anaphase, Telophase, Metaphase, Cytoplasmic Division
- Metaphase, Cytoplasmic Division, Prophase, Anaphase, Telophase
5. What folds and processes proteins made at ribosomes?
- Rough ER
- Smooth ER