1. In cell division from what point onwards does mitosis occur?
- from birth of a baby
- formation of a zygote
- cell specialisation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What folds and processes proteins made at ribosomes?
- Rough ER
- Smooth ER
3. What is a locus?
- Location of sperm in the body
- Location of chromosome in dna helix
- Location of genes on chromosomes
- Location of genes on sperm
4. What is the S stage of mitosis?
- Start of cell cycle
- Shape appears
- synthesis- DNA replication occurs and new cellular proteins formed.
- cell growth
5. What type and how many cells does mitosis produce?
- 4 identical daughter cells
- 4 identical haploid cells
- 2 identical daughter cells
- 2 identical haploid cells