1. What contains starch grains?
- Golgi Apparatus
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In cell division from what point onwards does mitosis occur?
- from birth of a baby
- formation of a zygote
- cell specialisation
3. What does Mitochondrion produce and what type of cell is it found in?
- Oxygen and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Eukaryotic
- Energy and Prokaryotic
- ATP and Prokaryotic
4. What is a locus?
- Location of genes on chromosomes
- Location of genes on sperm
- Location of sperm in the body
- Location of chromosome in dna helix
5. What is the S stage of mitosis?
- synthesis- DNA replication occurs and new cellular proteins formed.
- cell growth
- Start of cell cycle
- Shape appears