1. In cell division from what point onwards does mitosis occur?
- from birth of a baby
- formation of a zygote
- cell specialisation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Mitochondrion produce and what type of cell is it found in?
- Energy and Prokaryotic
- Oxygen and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Prokaryotic
3. How do you calculate magnification
- Size of image divided by the size of the object
- Size of object divided by size of image.
- actual image divided by fake image
- Actual image divided by object
4. Where is the nucleolus located?
- Cell membrane
5. What reaction allows the sperm to penetrate the ovum?
- Sperm digestion
- Acrosome reaction
- Sperm reaction
- Zona pellucida reaction