1. What does Mitochondrion produce and what type of cell is it found in?
- Energy and Prokaryotic
- Oxygen and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Prokaryotic
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a locus?
- Location of chromosome in dna helix
- Location of genes on chromosomes
- Location of sperm in the body
- Location of genes on sperm
3. How do you calculate magnification
- Actual image divided by object
- Size of image divided by the size of the object
- actual image divided by fake image
- Size of object divided by size of image.
4. What processes and packages new lipids and proteins?
- Golgi Apparatus
5. What is the S stage of mitosis?
- synthesis- DNA replication occurs and new cellular proteins formed.
- Shape appears
- cell growth
- Start of cell cycle