1. What is a locus?
- Location of genes on chromosomes
- Location of chromosome in dna helix
- Location of genes on sperm
- Location of sperm in the body
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you calculate magnification
- Size of image divided by the size of the object
- Size of object divided by size of image.
- actual image divided by fake image
- Actual image divided by object
3. What does Mitochondrion produce and what type of cell is it found in?
- ATP and Eukaryotic
- Oxygen and Eukaryotic
- ATP and Prokaryotic
- Energy and Prokaryotic
4. In cell division from what point onwards does mitosis occur?
- cell specialisation
- formation of a zygote
- from birth of a baby
5. What is the S stage of mitosis?
- Start of cell cycle
- Shape appears
- synthesis- DNA replication occurs and new cellular proteins formed.
- cell growth