1. How do you calculate magnification
- actual image divided by fake image
- Size of image divided by the size of the object
- Size of object divided by size of image.
- Actual image divided by object
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What contains starch grains?
- Golgi Apparatus
3. What is the S stage of mitosis?
- Start of cell cycle
- synthesis- DNA replication occurs and new cellular proteins formed.
- cell growth
- Shape appears
4. What is a locus?
- Location of sperm in the body
- Location of chromosome in dna helix
- Location of genes on chromosomes
- Location of genes on sperm
5. What type and how many cells does mitosis produce?
- 4 identical haploid cells
- 2 identical daughter cells
- 4 identical daughter cells
- 2 identical haploid cells