1. which rock is a coarse textured, intrusive igneous rock dominated by quarts, K feldspar and mica?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are all not basic igneous rocks
- grainte, andesite, gabbro, feliste
- granite, granodiorite, diorite, rhyolite, felsite
- basalt, andesite, dolerite, gabbro
3. What is the half life decay of carbon 14
- 1345 years
- 7530 years
- 5730 years
- 3700 years
4. Which of the following are all layer silicate minerals?
- quartz, feldspars, pryoxenes, amphiboles, olivine, garnet.
- hematite, quartz, silica, potassium feldspar, talc, chert
- Galena, quartz, gypsum, muscovite, halite, barytes, iron pyrites
5. What is the correct order of age (youngest to oldest) of these carboniferous rocks.
- Coal measures, millstone grit, limestone series
- Millstone grit, limestone series, coal measures
- coal measures, limestone series, millstone grit