1. Which of the following are all layer silicate minerals?
- Galena, quartz, gypsum, muscovite, halite, barytes, iron pyrites
- quartz, feldspars, pryoxenes, amphiboles, olivine, garnet.
- hematite, quartz, silica, potassium feldspar, talc, chert
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the daughter isotope of 238U
3. What is the correct order of age (youngest to oldest) of these carboniferous rocks.
- Coal measures, millstone grit, limestone series
- Millstone grit, limestone series, coal measures
- coal measures, limestone series, millstone grit
4. which rock is a fine grained, extrusive igneous rock dominated by hornblende and augite?
5. What two rock series do Hutton's Unconformity separate?
- Devonian Red Sandstone and Silurian Grey Wacke
- Millstone grit and Whinn Sill
- Metamorphic and Igneous