1. Finish the quote 'Tis magic, magic_____________________'
- that hath ravished me
- Faustus will perform
- that i desire
- that Faustus desires
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. After Faustus sees the seven deadly sins he says it was as pleasing to him as
- heaven was to God
- paradise was to Adam
- hell was to Lucifer
3. Fill in the missing words 'Go and return an _______________; that holy shape _____________'
- old Franciscan friar _____________ becomes a devil best
- old honest priest _____________ becomes a blasphemed angel
- old holy minister ______________ becomes a fateful devil
4. 'The watch strikes..._____________... thunder and lightning'
- Lucifer arrives
- Mephistopheles drags Faustus to hell
- The clock striketh twelve
- The time beckons
5. 'Enter Mephistopheles_________________________'
- with conjuring books
- with a crown in his hands
- with a devil dressed like a woman
- with Lucifer and a devil
Similar English Literature resources: