1. 'Ah Christ, my saviour__________________________'
- Faustus despairs!
- Faustus has sinned
- seek to save distressed Faustus' soul!
- save Faustus whilst he lives!
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. After Faustus sees the seven deadly sins he says it was as pleasing to him as
- paradise was to Adam
- hell was to Lucifer
- heaven was to God
3. 'the devils_____________'
- exuent with him
- drag Faustus to hell
- torture Faustus
- exuent to hell
4. Fill in the gaps 'Despair in ______ and trust in ______________'
- God, Mephistopheles
- Beelzebub, God
- God, Beelzebub
- the Devil, God
5. 'Enter Mephistopheles and the devils_____________________'
- with the seven deadly sins
- carrying a dagger
- giving crowns and rich apparel to Faustus
- giving a scroll for Faustus to sign
Similar English Literature resources: