1. '__________ my endless pain'
- impose some end to
- resolve me of
- put a stop to
- put a finish to
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Ah Christ, my saviour__________________________'
- seek to save distressed Faustus' soul!
- save Faustus whilst he lives!
- Faustus despairs!
- Faustus has sinned
3. 'the stars move still, time runs; the clock will strike________________'
- Mephistopheles will lead Faustus to Lucifer
- and Faustus will rot in hell
- the devil will come and Faustus must be damned
- Lucifer will take Faustus to hell
4. 'the devils_____________'
- exuent with him
- drag Faustus to hell
- torture Faustus
- exuent to hell
5. Finish the quote '_____________ is a mighty God'
- A fine conjurer
- A sound magician
- A sorcerer
Similar English Literature resources: