1. '__________ my endless pain'
- resolve me of
- impose some end to
- put a finish to
- put a stop to
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who does this apply to? 'Cutting his arm'
3. What might the good and evil angels be likely to represent?
- Blood and fire
- Faustus' sacrifice
- Faustus' conscience
- good and evil in the world
4. '_____________________ I'll burn my books. Ah Mephistopheles'
- Ugly hell, gape not. Take me Lucifer
- Ugly hell, gape not. Come not Lucifer
- Ugly hell, gape not. Wretch'd Lucifer
5. 'Faustus' offence______________'
- is because of Mephistopheles
- is blasphemous
- can ne'er be pardoned
- should go punished
Similar English Literature resources: