1. 'I do ______ and yet I do ___________'
- repent, despair
- despair, repent
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fill in the missing words 'Go and return an _______________; that holy shape _____________'
- old Franciscan friar _____________ becomes a devil best
- old honest priest _____________ becomes a blasphemed angel
- old holy minister ______________ becomes a fateful devil
3. 'the devils_____________'
- exuent to hell
- exuent with him
- torture Faustus
- drag Faustus to hell
4. 'Villain have I not bound thee____________________'
- for the rest of my life
- to serve me
- to tell me anything
- to do whatever Faustus shall command
5. 'Faustus prepares to __________ himself'
Similar English Literature resources: