1. '__________ my endless pain'
- impose some end to
- put a stop to
- put a finish to
- resolve me of
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 'Faustus' offence______________'
- should go punished
- is because of Mephistopheles
- can ne'er be pardoned
- is blasphemous
3. Fill in the missing words 'Go and return an _______________; that holy shape _____________'
- old holy minister ______________ becomes a fateful devil
- old Franciscan friar _____________ becomes a devil best
- old honest priest _____________ becomes a blasphemed angel
4. Which part of the play is this quote from 'His waxen wings did mount above his reach'
- The final scene
- The chorus
- Act 2, scene 1
- Act 1, scene 4
5. Finish the quote '_____________ is a mighty God'
- A sound magician
- A fine conjurer
- A sorcerer
Similar English Literature resources: