1. The order of the bases forms a...
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The chains of DNA are twisted into a shape called a...
- Double Spiral
- Double helix
3. The chains of DNA in the structure are joined by....
4. The order of the bases decides which _________ are linked together to form different ________
- Amino acids + genes
- Genes + proteins
- Amino acids + proteins
- Proteins + amino acids
5. DNA determines which amino acids are linked together in order to form the protein a cell needs