- Created by: Dharshinee
- Created on: 14-05-10 09:13
What is Genetic Engineering?
- The nucleus contains chromosomes and these chromosomes are made from DNA DNA is the genetic code.
- Everyone has got their own gentic code.
- The genetic code carries information that makes your body what it is and scientists have now found a way to change your genetic code. This is called Genetic Engineering.
1 of 2
- Genetic engineering changes the gentic code of an organism and so it involves putting a new gene in the organism's existing DNA.
- The altered organism is called Transgenic Organism.
2 of 2