1. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Prevents mucus build up
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to be covered
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is emphysema?
- a disease that is characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
- a disease that causes the enlargement of bronchioles
- a disease that causes enlargement of alveoli
- a disease that causes smoking
3. What might cause emphisema?
- Road building
- Mattress construction
4. How may smoking lead to cancer?
- Turns lungs black
- Tar buildup - contains carcinogens that can lead to mutations and tumors
- Tar buildup - leads to cancer
- Tar buildup - cells producing mucus are over stimulated
5. What is coronary failure?
- The body's inability to cope with a pumping heart
- Heart's inability to pump blood at the rate required
- The clogging of arteries
- The effect of obesity on the body