1. What happens when a phagocyte engulfs a bacterium?
- It creates a vacuole and secretes digestive enzymes into it
- Antibodies are produced to neutralize antigens
- It creates a hole and secretes enzymes into it
- The pseudopodia grab it and tear it apart
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of mucus producing cells?
- Surface epithelium
- Goblet cells
- Seromucous glands
- Mucosal epithelium
3. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to be covered
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Prevents mucus build up
4. What is emphysema?
- a disease that causes the enlargement of bronchioles
- a disease that causes smoking
- a disease that causes enlargement of alveoli
- a disease that is characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
5. What is the function of the nucleus?
- Contains DNA and RNA
- Contains DNA and RNA and controls cell activity
- Controls cell activity