1. What is hepatitis?
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the body
- Meningitis in a much much larger and severe scale
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the liver
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to be covered
- Prevents mucus build up
3. What might cause emphisema?
- Road building
- Mattress construction
4. How may smoking lead to cancer?
- Tar buildup - contains carcinogens that can lead to mutations and tumors
- Turns lungs black
- Tar buildup - cells producing mucus are over stimulated
- Tar buildup - leads to cancer
5. What is the name of mucus producing cells?
- Seromucous glands
- Surface epithelium
- Goblet cells
- Mucosal epithelium