1. What happens when a phagocyte engulfs a bacterium?
- It creates a vacuole and secretes digestive enzymes into it
- It creates a hole and secretes enzymes into it
- The pseudopodia grab it and tear it apart
- Antibodies are produced to neutralize antigens
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Prevents mucus build up
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to be covered
3. What is coronary failure?
- The body's inability to cope with a pumping heart
- Heart's inability to pump blood at the rate required
- The clogging of arteries
- The effect of obesity on the body
4. What causes diabetes?
- Eating too much sugary food and carbs
- Pancreas' ability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Pancreas' inability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Pancreas eating itself from the inside out
5. What is the name of mucus producing cells?
- Goblet cells
- Mucosal epithelium
- Seromucous glands
- Surface epithelium