1. What is the name of mucus producing cells?
- Goblet cells
- Mucosal epithelium
- Seromucous glands
- Surface epithelium
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Prevents mucus build up
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Causes cillia to be covered
3. What is emphysema?
- a disease that causes the enlargement of bronchioles
- a disease that causes enlargement of alveoli
- a disease that is characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
- a disease that causes smoking
4. What causes diabetes?
- Pancreas eating itself from the inside out
- Pancreas' inability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Pancreas' ability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Eating too much sugary food and carbs
5. What is coronary failure?
- Heart's inability to pump blood at the rate required
- The effect of obesity on the body
- The clogging of arteries
- The body's inability to cope with a pumping heart