1. What is the function of the nucleus?
- Contains DNA and RNA and controls cell activity
- Controls cell activity
- Contains DNA and RNA
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Prevents mucus build up
- Causes cillia to be covered
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
3. How may smoking lead to cancer?
- Tar buildup - leads to cancer
- Turns lungs black
- Tar buildup - contains carcinogens that can lead to mutations and tumors
- Tar buildup - cells producing mucus are over stimulated
4. What causes diabetes?
- Pancreas' inability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Eating too much sugary food and carbs
- Pancreas' ability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Pancreas eating itself from the inside out
5. What is emphysema?
- a disease that is characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
- a disease that causes enlargement of alveoli
- a disease that causes smoking
- a disease that causes the enlargement of bronchioles