1. What is hepatitis?
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the liver
- Meningitis in a much much larger and severe scale
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
- a disease characterized by the inflamation of the body
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a phagocyte engulfs a bacterium?
- Antibodies are produced to neutralize antigens
- It creates a hole and secretes enzymes into it
- It creates a vacuole and secretes digestive enzymes into it
- The pseudopodia grab it and tear it apart
3. What is the function of the nucleus?
- Contains DNA and RNA
- Contains DNA and RNA and controls cell activity
- Controls cell activity
4. What is the name of mucus producing cells?
- Seromucous glands
- Surface epithelium
- Goblet cells
- Mucosal epithelium
5. What is coronary failure?
- Heart's inability to pump blood at the rate required
- The body's inability to cope with a pumping heart
- The effect of obesity on the body
- The clogging of arteries