1. How may smoking lead to cancer?
- Turns lungs black
- Tar buildup - cells producing mucus are over stimulated
- Tar buildup - contains carcinogens that can lead to mutations and tumors
- Tar buildup - leads to cancer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of the nucleus?
- Contains DNA and RNA
- Contains DNA and RNA and controls cell activity
- Controls cell activity
3. What happens when a phagocyte engulfs a bacterium?
- Antibodies are produced to neutralize antigens
- It creates a vacuole and secretes digestive enzymes into it
- The pseudopodia grab it and tear it apart
- It creates a hole and secretes enzymes into it
4. Smoking's effect on the cilia?
- Prevents mucus build up
- Causes cillia to be damaged
- Causes cillia to become dry and irritates the throat
- Causes cillia to be covered
5. What causes diabetes?
- Eating too much sugary food and carbs
- Pancreas' inability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels
- Pancreas eating itself from the inside out
- Pancreas' ability to produce enough insulin to regulate glucose levels