1. How may smoking lead to cancer?
- Tar buildup - leads to cancer
- Turns lungs black
- Tar buildup - contains carcinogens that can lead to mutations and tumors
- Tar buildup - cells producing mucus are over stimulated
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a phagocyte engulfs a bacterium?
- The pseudopodia grab it and tear it apart
- Antibodies are produced to neutralize antigens
- It creates a vacuole and secretes digestive enzymes into it
- It creates a hole and secretes enzymes into it
3. What is the function of the nucleus?
- Contains DNA and RNA
- Contains DNA and RNA and controls cell activity
- Controls cell activity
4. What might cause emphisema?
- Mattress construction
- Road building
5. What is emphysema?
- a disease that is characterized by the inflamation of the lungs
- a disease that causes enlargement of alveoli
- a disease that causes smoking
- a disease that causes the enlargement of bronchioles